Author Topic: My Season 4 Rating.  (Read 7351 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
My Season 4 Rating.
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:02:06 pm »
Right. Season 4. I will reveiw all the episodes.
Fear of A Krabby Patty:
This one was alright. The plot was good, not too annoying. Rating: Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overalll: 5/10
Shell of A Man: This one was much better than those to come. Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 7/10
The Lost Mattress: Decent. No annoying dumbness, but with the random spirit we all love. Out of Season 4: 7/10. Overall: 6/10
Krabs vs Plankton: Haha. The lawyers name got this comic genious extra points. Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 8/10
Have You Seen This Snail?: Very good. Nice plot, Alot of Gary. He is awesome. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 7/10
Skill Crane: Oh God. Please kill me now. This was so horrible, the cat died. Out of Season 4: 3/10. Overall: -2/10
Good Neighbor: One that was WORSE than Skill Crane?! Oh hells no. Why Nick, WHY?! Out of Season 4: 0/10. Overall: -5/10
Selling Out: Much Improvement over the others is seen here. The "Mr. Blandy, Code red: Free thinker!" Was Hillarious. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 9/10
Funny Pants: Not that bad, Not that good. It was decent. Out of Season 4: 7/10. Overall: 4/10
Dunces and Dragons: Oh Sweet Lord. This one was so boring, horrible and Boring I nearly died. Out of Season 4: -1/10. Overall: -10/10.
Mermaid Man and Barnicke Boy IV-The Motion Picture:
Arguably the WORST MMABB episode. The plot was lame. The humour was lame. The Episode was lame. Out of Season 4: 1/10. Overall: 0/10
Enemy In Law: Eh. This one was alright I guess. Mama Krabs's voive actor was WAY too young though. She sounded what, 30? Oh well. Out of Season 4: 4/10. Overall: 3/10
Patrick Smartpants: Heh. This one was one of the better ones. Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 5/10
Squidbob Tentaclepants: Oh My Lawd. I actually liked this one. The fact that they got fused was rather funny. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 7/10
Krusty Towers: Haven't seen, Will look it up on internet.
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: See Above
Ghost Host: Hillarious! Hehe! Cellphone. Ftw? Anyhow, I have Decided. Out of Season 4: 11/10. Overall: 10/10
Wishing you Well: Need to see this.
All That Glitters: Ech. Boring. Blergh. Out of Season 4: 0/10. Overall: -2/10
Whale of A Birthday: Father, Help me. Out of Season 4: -8/10. Overall: -/10
Karate Island:^^ Same Grade, same Review.
The New Leaf:^^^^

bub1028

Re: My Season 4 Rating.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 12:22:00 pm »
We should all do this...

Fear of A Krabby Patty:
In my opinion, the prime of Season Four was the first couple of episodes.  Including this one, the E.T. thing made this one awesome, and probably the only joke out of the season to appeal to older fans.  Rating: Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overalll: 7/10
Shell of A Man: Good, nice, interesting plot.  However, losing the sponginess it once had ever so slightly, kind of gave fans a view into what season four would turn out to be. Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 6.5/10
The Lost Mattress: Nice plot.  Funny.  Decent season four episode.  Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 7/10
Krabs vs Plankton: Nice, good episode.  Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 7/10
Have You Seen This Snail?: My favorite character stars!  Nice, suspenseful, (I was very emotional when I saw this, thank God my friend fell asleep during it) Out of Season 4: 9.5/10. Overall: 8/10
Skill Crane: That's Squidward for you.  Ending was dumb, though.  Out of Season 4: 5/10. Overall: 4/10
Good Neighbor: All right, could be better, though.  Out of Season 4: 6/10. Overall: 4.5/10
Selling Out: Better than what has been seen, lately.  Nice plot. Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 7/10
Funny Pants: Ergh... Out of Season 4: 6/10. Overall: 4.5/10
Dunces and Dragons: OK, average episode.  Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 5/10.
Mermaid Man and Barnicke Boy IV-The Motion Picture:
Nice episode, but didn't fit the MMBB streak.  Out of Season 4: 6/10. Overall: 4/10
Enemy In Law: This one was definetely one of the better season four episodes.  Several parts made me laugh.  Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 7/10
Patrick Smartpants: Good episode, lucky it airs with two other episodes: SquidBob and New Leaf.  :)  Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 6/10
Squidbob Tentaclepants: Nice plot, however it could've been done better.  Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 5.5/10
Krusty Towers: Good enough to be called season three.  Loved it. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 9/10
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Ergh, could've been better, all right.  Out of Season 4: 8/10. Overall: 5/10
Ghost Host: One of the all time lows of season four.  Stupid. Out of Season 4: 3/10. Overall: 1/10
Wishing you Well: All right, not good, not bad, just... ergh... Out of Season 4: 4.5/10. Overall: 4/10
All That Glitters: THE all-time low of season four.  This episode was absoutely stupid.  What could the writers have been thinking? Out of Season 4: 0/10. Overall: -3/10
Whale of A Birthday: I actually liked this episode.  Funny, and showed Pearl's character in a humorous way.  Out of Season 4: 9.5/10. Overall: 8.5/10
Karate Island:Eww.  Stupid.  WAY too extreme for SpongeBob.  Hated it.   Out of Season 4: 0/10.  Overall: -5/10 (I know I said ATG for all-time low, and I still think that, regardless of rating.)
The New Leaf:Hopefully this will give us a peek into the rest of Season Four, because I liked it.  No majorly funny parts, but good all the same.  Out of Season 4: 7/10.  Overall: 5.5/10

Well, there you have it.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 02:14:37 pm »
Oh god. Am I the only one that loves Season 4 like a brother? ???

Fear of A Krabby Patty: The best Plankton-centered episode ever. Period. Rating: 11/10.
Shell of A Man: Though it reminded one of that FOP episode when Cosmo went to his high school reunion, I don't mind, because both episodes (FOP and SB eps respectively) were this good. 9/10
The Lost Mattress: Too much Doctor Doctor, but right balance on Humor Humor. The "choice cuts" gag never gets old. 9/10
Krabs vs Plankton: "1 day off in 3 years and I have to spend it testifying?!"  9/10
Have You Seen This Snail?: Wasn't the tear-jerker I expected, but still I gotta pay it its dues. 9/10
Skill Crane: It's Just One Bite meets The Snowball Effect meets gambling addiction! 11/10
Good Neighbor: A lot of shouting, but arguably the best in the Coping with Neighbours Quadrilogy (other 3 being Naughty Nautical Neighbours, Opposite Day and Squidville). 12.5/10
Selling Out: Only thing that ruined this episode for me was that it was Krabs centered. That and Squidward's fake-o-mundo smile. 9/10
Funny Pants: Got me in hysterics. 11/10
Dunces and Dragons: Best. Double-length. Special. Ever. With the exception of Christmas Who. 11/10.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV-The Motion Picture:
I'm not normally a stickler for MM and BB, but this one sits between MM and BBs 4 and 5, 5 being the best ever. 10/10
Enemy In Law: Sheldon J Krabs? It's not right, I tell you!! 9/10
Patrick Smartpants: Patrick when he was smart is not a likeable character. 10/10
SquidBob TentaclePants: OMG, everyone stop going on about how bad it is, it isn't. Squidward in Beethoven get-up, implied Squid-x-Sandy, hilarity all round... the full works, bebe. 11/10
Krusty Towers: I cracked up at "I just wish my mother was a better cook." 10/10
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Normally Mrs Puff episodes don't go beyond 9/10, so this one was a record-breaker. 10/10
Ghost Host: It's Can you Spare a Dime with a recurring cameo from Squid's Mother. I think this mother situation will lead to some drastic implications later in the season. 10/10
Whale of A Birthday: I was the first to see this, and it was all in all hilarious! LOVED the 4Ply part. 10/10
Karate Island: The dynamity Sandy lost in Funny Pants returns in this hi-kicking episode. 10/10
And I haven't seen All That Glitters, Wishing you Well or any of the newer ones yet.

Not bad for a season that everybody hates!!

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 12:36:05 pm »
Oh god. Am I the only one that loves Season 4 like a brother? ???
I'm glad you're easily amused...

Shell of A Man: Though it reminded one of that FOP episode when Cosmo went to his high school reunion, I don't mind, because both episodes (FOP and SB eps respectively) were this good. 9/10
I just watched that episode last night and that was exactly what I was thinking.  Plot lines are almost exactly the same (minus Timmy having to use the bathroom.)  Even the ending.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 01:38:50 pm »
 -_-
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 04:48:48 pm by BiggerSquarierSpongier »

patrick2403

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 03:34:57 pm »
Fear of A Krabby Patty:
One of my favorite Plankton episodes. Very good plot. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 9/10
Shell of A Man: This one also had a good plot and some very funny moments. Out of Season 4: 9.5/10 Overall: 8.5/10
The Lost Mattress: I agree with those who said there's too much going on here for an 11 minute episode. It felt a little bit rused. Out of Season 4: 7/10. Overall: 6/10
Krabs vs Plankton: Very good episode. I loved the part with Squidward testifying in court. Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 8/10
Have You Seen This Snail?: Another awesome episode. I love the 30 minute specials. Gary had some very cute moments in this one. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 9/10
Skill Crane: Very boring episode. Didn't like it at all. Out of Season 4: 3/10. Overall: 2/10
Good Neighbor: Had some good moments, but boring overall. Out of Season 4: 4/10. Overall: 3/10
Selling Out: I loved this one. Very funny Mr. Krabs moments. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 9/10
Funny Pants: Another bland, boring episode. Out of Season 4: 3/10. Overall: 2/10
Dunces and Dragons: I really liked this one. Much better than I expected. Out of Season 4: 8.5/10. Overall: 7.5/10.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV-The Motion Picture: Very good episode. Probably one of my favorite MM and BB stories.
Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 7.5/10
Enemy In Law: Another great episode, although I don't like Mrs. Krabs new voice. Out of Season 4: 9.5/10. Overall: 8.5/10
Patrick Smartpants: Not as good as I though it would be. A little bit boring. Out of Season 4: 6/10. Overall: 4.5/10
Squidbob Tentaclepants: Didn't like this one. Not funny at all. Out of Season 4: 4.5/10. Overall: 3/10
Krusty Towers: This is my favorite episode in Season 4. Some hilarious Patrick moments. Out of Season 4: 10/10. Overall: 9.5/10
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: It was alright. Not bad, but certainly not the best. Out of Season 4: 7.5/10 Overall: 6/10
Ghost Host: Really good episode. Some very hilarious moments in this one. Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 8/10
Wishing you Well: I really enjoyed this one. Great plot and very funny episode. Out of Season 4: 9.5/10. Overall: 8/10
All That Glitters: This is probably the worst episode of Season 4. I could barely watch it. Out of Season 4: 2/10. Overall: .5/10
Whale of A Birthday: Very good episode. Pearl was hilarious in this one. I loved the bit with the sea horse in the pet store. Out of Season 4: 9/5/10. Overall: 8.5/10
Karate Island: Really bad episode. Didn't feel like a SpongeBob episode. Out of Season 4: 3/10. Overall: 2.5/10
The New Leaf: This was a good episode. Very good episode idea. I think it turned out well. Out of Season 4: 9/10. Overall: 8/10

evol687

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 12:19:30 pm »
Good neighbors is part of a saga that snow ball effect/oppisite day/club spongebob/ squids day off and squidward gets mauled started and is one of the only reason this shows not done for

Skill crane/krusty towers/the lost mattress/krabs vs. plankton/have you seen this snail on the other hand should have belong in the 2nd or 3rd season

whale of a birthday and enemy in law are signs of apocolypse for bikini bottom and nickelodeon though

bub1028

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 04:35:22 am »
UPDATE:

Once Bitten: Ergh.  Liked New Leaf a whole lot better.  Beginning was fine, middle was all right, the ending basically sucked.  And... how did Patrick get so smart in the beginning?  O_o
Out of Season Four: 5.5/10. Overall: 4/10.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:06:27 pm by bub1028 »

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 12:29:36 pm »
Fear of A Krabby Patty:
I thought this one was okay. A good way to start off season 4, and it was nominated for an Emmy.  Rating: 7.4/10
Shell of A Man: I liked this one better than "Fear of a Krabby Patty". And when I saw it, I said, "Wasn't this on FOP?" Still, very good, lots of laughs. Rating: 8.8/10
The Lost Mattress: This is my favorite out of the first half of Season 4. I laughed throughout the entire thing! Rating: 9.3/10
Krabs vs Plankton: I liked the plot, maybe the best plot out of the episodes aired in may 05. Good episode. Rating: 8.3/10
Have You Seen his Snail?: VERY GOOD. It said in the news this was a TV Movie, but once again, I was betrayed. Loved the song in it, and a good way to see Gary. Rating: 9.0/10
Skill Crane: I did not like this one. I don't remember laughing at all. Stupid "jokes", but a good plot. I remember hoping the next one would be better-- (continued, next review) Rating: 7.0/10
Good Neighbor: --MY LEAST FAVOITE OUT OF SEASON 4. I was very dissapointed. Rating: 6.4/10
Selling Out: I was at a football game in another city, when this came on, but my friend told me about it that Monday. I saw a few months later. I liked this one alot. Good episode. Rating:8.9/10
Funny Pants: I liked this one! At a football game when aired. (Most of the rest I was a a game when aired.) rATING: 9.0/10
Dunces and Dragons: I was very geared up for this! I was a little dissapointed when it ended, but interesting plot. Stupid lines. (Pat: It's "muttin-tastic!") Rating: 8.0/10
Mermaid Man and Barnicke Boy IV-The Motion Picture: I liked this one. Some "Ren and Stimpy" humor (SB sucking the worms for no exact reason out of the big block of ground he picked up.) i don't like that humor. Feel free to down me now that I've said that. Rating: 8.6/10
Enemy In Law: Didn't see it when it came on. Didn't like it when re-aired. Paul Tibbit should have voiced mama Krabs. I fall asleep watching this one. Rating: 7.5/10
Patrick Smartpants: VERY GOOD EPISODE! One of the best form Season 4 (may be the best). Rating: 9.8/10
Squidbob Tentaclepants: I did drawings like this a long time ago, but I did not like this one that much. 8.6/10
Krusty Towers: i regret what i said 2 episodes ago: THIS IS THE BEST. The jokes are the best. Also, good enough to be called season 3. 9.9/10
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: No big jokes at all. Pretty average. Rating: 8.0/10
Ghost Host: Me and my friend thought this was violent and stupid. Pretty low. 7.7/10
Wishing you Well: I LOVE THIS ONE! The only thing I didn't like was the "unicorns on rainbows" thing. That's why i wonder about some of the writers. Rating: 9.5/10
All That Glitters: STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rating: 7/10
Whale of A Birthday: I like this one. Average. 8.0/10
Karate Island: i LIKE THIS ONE A LITTLE BIT. Sandy's "Kill Bill" suit made it better. 8.9/10
The New Leaf: Haven't seen, comment later.
Once Bitten: Haven't seen.

In conclusion, and without a moment to spare, out of the sponge-bart scale of greatness, (10 being best, 1 being the lowest, and 5 being average), I give Season 4:
8/10

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 12:52:37 pm by Sponge-Bart »

Sage

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 11:05:32 am »
Fear of A Krabby Patty:
Not a bad episode.  I liked the Peter Lankton/SpongeBob session. (7/10)

Shell of A Man: Sucked.  I didn't like SpongeKrabs voice in this one. (5/10)

The Lost Mattress: First funny one of the season.  I love that laugh. (9/10)

Krabs vs Plankton: Not as good as I expected.  Oh how I miss SpongeBob's old voice from Season 2 and 3. (7/10)

Have You Seen This Snail?: Was this over-hyped?  I guess it was pretty good though. (9/10)

Skill Crane: Funny episode, ridiculous ending. (7/10)

Good Neighbor: Once again moderately funny, but ridiculous ending. (6/10)

Selling Out: Not of enough SpongeBob. (6/10)

Funny Pants: A couple funnies.  Not as bad as the rest. (8/10)

Dunces and Dragons: Crap. (2/10)

Mermaid Man and BarnacleBoy IV-The Motion Picture: Eh.. (5/10)

Enemy In Law: Not enough SpongeBob, and mama Krabs sucked.  Especially with the new voice. (4/10)

Patrick Smartpants: I didn't like Pat's voice. (4/10)

Squidbob Tentaclepants: Quite funny actually. (7/10)

Krusty Towers: Best of the bunch.  I can't wait to see it again, eventhough I am a little iffy about it: 9/10

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: I liked it. (8/10)

Ghost Host: I saw it, I just don't remember it all that well.

Wishing you Well: Decent, average episode. (7/10)

All That Glitters:

Whale of A Birthday: I actually liked this episode.  Funny, and showed Pearl's character in a humorous way.  Out of Season 4: 9.5/10. Overall: 8.5/10

Karate Island: Not that great.  It was a little too Sandy. (5/10)

The New Leaf: I almost fell for it, Plankton! (6/10)

Season 4 is killing me.  I miss SpongeBob's old voice.

bub1028

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 07:31:37 am »
Squidtastic Voyage: I liked this episode, especially Patrick's shrink joke.  That made me laugh.
Out of Season 4: 9/10 Overall: 7.5/10
Bummer Vacation: I didn't like this episode at all.  Seemed a little stupid.
Out of Season 4: 4/10 Overall: 3.5/10
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 07:34:24 am by bub1028 »

patrick2403

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 04:52:32 pm »
Once Bitten: Really good episode. Some very funny moments. Season 4: 8.5/10 Overall: 7.5/10
Squidtastic Voyage: Awesome episode! Season 4 is really improving. There were some very funny Patrick moments. It was funny when he commented on Squidward's insides being in bad shape. Season 4: 9.5/10 Overall: 9/10
Bummer Vacation: AWESOME EPISODE! This is my favorite ep. of Season 4 so far. There were too many funny moments to mention (SpongeBob coming up through the toilet and out of the phone, SpongeBob's action figures, Patrick watching static on the TV). Hilarious! Season 4: 10/10 Overall: 10/10