Author Topic: Something I Noticed/realized/insert your term here  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Something I Noticed/realized/insert your term here
« on: April 24, 2007, 08:17:57 pm »
I know that judging someone is all part of human nature.  But what I noticed is I would get offended by someone saying "You look ugly", "That shirt is ugly", "Your a dork", things like that. What I noticed is if you continue to let things like what someone said about you get to you, its going to control you throughout your life. I just thought and said to myself, "Who cares what they have to say". With this all these things some individual said and not caring what they said about me, or what they think of me, it stopped controlling how I would act, look, and dress. Because now I can be myself without caring about some individual who cant have nothing better to say than "Your a dork".
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Something I Noticed/realized/insert your term here
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:46:36 pm »
you grew up good :)

follow that montra (but remember to dress up nice for special occasions) and you'll be well off :)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 05:14:02 am »
I know that judging someone is all part of human nature.  But what I noticed is I would get offended by someone saying "You look ugly", "That shirt is ugly", "Your a dork", things like that. What I noticed is if you continue to let things like what someone said about you get to you, its going to control you throughout your life. I just thought and said to myself, "Who cares what they have to say". With this all these things some individual said and not caring what they said about me, or what they think of me, it stopped controlling how I would act, look, and dress. Because now I can be myself without caring about some individual who cant have nothing better to say than "Your a dork".

You are a mentally healthy person. Keep your state of mind like that.
Those morons who call you names have poor psychological development and will end up nowhere other than six feet under the ground.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 12:56:49 pm »
Ok, I just have to do this:

*sings*

If you want it to be possessive, it's just your. If you want it to be a contraction, it's you're. Scallawag.

Yeah, I changed the song a little, but remember the lesson!

It's great that you can be yourself though. Don't put up with people like the ones you mentioned. People who will love you just the way you are are out there, I promise.