Author Topic: Make Me A Sig Contest  (Read 6358 times)

Rabble

Make Me A Sig Contest
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2005, 07:53:48 pm »
It may not be The best but:

spongehead 32

Make Me A Sig Contest
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 03:30:59 pm »
hi

k, now I left it for a while I am gunna give ya some feed back

SpongeBobAndyZX14: pretty good one actualy, I like the gary toys (its the same one I got) so thats a plus, and its got my webname on it, always a plus, and its a paint one, shows u can make good stuff without need of the best stuff

spongemonkey13: nice, its simple, and I like simplicity, bubbles may be a bit much but at least u remembered thed "meow", ooo, and the flags good too, pretty good one this, needs work though

BiggerSquarierSpongier: this one made me laugh, and finaly someone puts the name to use, and blue letters for the name, very nice, again its simple so I like it, probably one of the tops this one

Sponge-Tron_X: one word, RANDOM, it just springs to mind when I see that one, compleatly randomised that, random is good, random is ok, random is...random I supose, its not one of the tops but its not one of the bottoms either

One time thing: ok, its words express what it is. Odd, very odd this one, not to be nasty but the head dose look like cheese, rather than a sponge but I know what its ment to be, though I am afraid this isnt a realy good one as it hasnt got much about me, BUT its both random and simple, hard combination to achive so its good in that sence

Spiff: WAY TOO BIG!!!!, its not very random, its not very simple, its got nothing to do with gary, but my name is nice

Evilspongee: simplicity in a can, and its blue, LOVE IT, though its not to imaginative its ok, though the "S" is invisible, it looks like "ponghead 32", so I dont think so, though gary is a nice touch

keep adding more sigs now u know what I am lookin for, have fun, and sorry if ur offended by any of the above comments

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Make Me A Sig Contest
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 03:41:07 pm »
Thx!  I like the hair that Sponge-Tron_X put on Gary.  It was cool.

Rabble

Make Me A Sig Contest
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 03:47:21 pm »
Hey Just asking But whats wrong with your current Sig?

EDIT: Gonna Try A super simple one.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 03:57:27 pm by Evilspongee »

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Make Me A Sig Contest
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2005, 04:49:26 pm »
How is dis?
By the way, I used MS Paint.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 04:55:10 pm by SpongeBobAndyZX14 »

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Make Me A Sig Contest
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2005, 06:26:27 pm »
?