Author Topic: Chatting With Yourself!  (Read 4955 times)

Jackie-Boy

Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 08:41:44 am »
1. Dont read it
2. Ignore it after reading it
3. Let the offenders speak up
4. You've made some rude statements before so don't try to pin this whole thing on me
[snapback]165990[/snapback]

1. How do we know not to read it? Where is the indication?
2. If it's something that could really offend people, and I mean really badly (this was not one of those cases), you can't ignore it. All I'm saying is that some people might take offense. Just because I was not the one who it was spoken to does not take away my right to tell you what I feel of it.
3. They can if they want to, if they were really offended. I spoke up because there's a CHANCE that someone MIGHT have gotten offended.
4. That's true, but I admitted the rudeness, and if you've noticed, it's been cut down a lot. Let's not make this a "I'm not the only one who..." statement. That's kindergarden behavior, it really is.
5. The discussion is over. If you still have a problem, just PM me. Back on topic.

timstapels

Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2005, 01:12:40 pm »
Well this is a random topic, they seem to be popping up more and more but in the computers and video games section....

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2005, 06:03:48 pm »
I dont care about the drunk comment. I knew he was joking. Thats just ssj.. but thanks Jack.

Rabble

Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2005, 08:15:46 pm »
This is exactly Why they close topics...

Vicky

Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 01:40:20 pm »
^ i know!! will you people follow my example and stop fighting just for me ...pretty please?...

super_sayian_spongebob

Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 02:57:28 pm »
I did that once, but it sucks since it's you there's no excitement in the conversation.

~angelene's dreams

Chatting With Yourself!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 03:15:22 pm »
this is a great topic.