2 (4.4%)
Gay
1 (2.2%)
Unsure/Deciding
2 (4.4%)
Open Minded
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Your Sexuality  (Read 45228 times)

GIR

Your Sexuality
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2005, 03:08:32 pm »
I dont have sexual intrest at all. if not, I am strait

Gideon Brown

Your Sexuality
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2005, 05:24:31 pm »
Really, I heard that asexual meant no sexual attraction! Huh, yeah, my friend doesn't reproudce with himself! I was told the other way around though, sorry if I made an idiot out of myself saying that.

Anyway are you called if you have no sexual attraction.
[snapback]180044[/snapback]
I answered that with
Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

That's the three definitions of asexual.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Your Sexuality
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2005, 07:23:13 am »
straight straight staright! im not against gays, im just not gay myself. sorry if i sounded prejudice.

off topic(anyone whose  straight wanna get married?)
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Banana

Your Sexuality
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2005, 07:28:37 am »
Hey, where's the other?

Ha ha ha, no, seriously.

I'm straight.  I think being gay is a sin, as well as totally wrong...although I don't hate someone if they are.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 12:29:47 pm by Banana »

timstapels

Your Sexuality
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2005, 05:50:08 pm »
I'm straight.  I think being gay is a sin, as well as totally wrong...although I don't hate someone if they are.
[snapback]183229[/snapback]
It makes me sick when people think gay is a sin. Just because a person stands in a building every week saying that gay is wrong doesn't make them right.
Honestly, get over yourself.

Banana

Your Sexuality
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2005, 05:51:22 pm »
OK, maybe not all a sin.  But it's still wrong.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Sexuality
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2005, 06:29:36 pm »
I'm straight.  I think being gay is a sin, as well as totally wrong...although I don't hate someone if they are.
[snapback]183229[/snapback]
It makes me sick when people think gay is a sin. Just because a person stands in a building every week saying that gay is wrong doesn't make them right.
Honestly, get over yourself.
[snapback]183563[/snapback]
That'd be his opinion now wouldn't it? An opinion that many, many people share.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 06:30:00 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Dragon Of Grief

Your Sexuality
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2005, 06:43:27 pm »
According to the bible homosexuality is indeed a sin, BUT that is why we have our good lord. He forgives our sins.

Jackie-Boy

Your Sexuality
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2005, 07:20:54 pm »
For the love of-

Okay, look. I don't give a flipping f**k what's right in the eyes of God. Sure, if he's real, he may say that homosexuality is a sin. To some of you, it's just "gross". But the point is that people do not choose to be gay. They can not change who they are. It's not like they can decide to be gay or not. And what more than half of you are saying is just as bad as racism. I mean, it doesn't change the fact that these are PEOPLE, and they deserve to be treated as people! They can not change a single thing. And don't think that they'll pretend to not be gay just so YOU can be more comfortable, idiots.

My final thoughts - if God's really that way, well then, forget the fool.

I know I went off on a tangent there, and if the mods decide I need to be warned for calling them "idiots", go right ahead, but it needed to be said. I won't read terrible comments like these without stating my mind.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Your Sexuality
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2005, 07:25:47 pm »
But the point is that people do not choose to be gay. They can not change who they are. It's not like they can decide to be gay or not.
I disagree. It's my personal opinion, and ive witnessed it happen, that many, if not most, homosexuals choose to be that way because they want attention. I know people are going to disagree with me here, but I believe it's true, and you're not changing my mind.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Sexuality
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2005, 07:27:41 pm »
But the point is that people do not choose to be gay. They can not change who they are. It's not like they can decide to be gay or not.
I disagree. It's my personal opinion, and ive witnessed it happen, that many, if not most, homosexuals choose to be that way because they want attention. I know people are going to disagree with me here, but I believe it's true, and you're not changing my mind.
[snapback]183639[/snapback]
Also, some people "quit", for lack of a better word, being gay. Thoughts.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:27:57 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Jackie-Boy

Your Sexuality
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2005, 07:31:27 pm »
[snapback]183639[/snapback]

And thus I have to disagree with you. The people you speak of are not homosexuals. They are attention-seekers, muct like our good friend MSP.

In case you're wondering why I feel so strongly about this... My gay friend, one of my best friends, was attacked in August last year by people who acted exactly like you people are. No major damage was done, but the event shocked me, and above all, made me see things a little differently. I never hated gays, or thought it was gross, but I had a newfound realization of just how terrible homophobia really is.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:32:57 pm by Jackie-Boy »

Gideon Brown

Your Sexuality
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2005, 07:31:29 pm »
I agree with Jack.
I'm bisexual. It's not like I WANT to look at another woman and think she's hot. I just do.
I have a gay friend, who was in denial for the longest time. He wanted to like girls, and he wanted to be a priest. But when he finally admitted it to himself, he felt much better, and later he told me that if he could choose, he would not be gay, but that it's just the way he was. I say hats off to him.

~angelene's dreams

Your Sexuality
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2005, 07:32:23 pm »
According to the bible homosexuality is indeed a sin, BUT that is why we have our good lord. He forgives our sins.

and according to angelene, the good lord is a MYTH, and he can stick his handy-dandy rulebook.

i don't abide by anything that tells Man to go against the grain of his nature.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Your Sexuality
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2005, 07:35:17 pm »
And thus I have to disagree with you. The people you speak of are not homosexuals. They are attention-seekers, muct like our good friend MSP.

In case you're wondering why I feel so strongly about this... My gay friend, one of my best friends, was attacked in August last year by people who acted exactly like you people are. No major damage was done, but the event shocked me, and above all, made me see things a little differently. I never hated gays, or thought it was gross, but I had a newfound realization of just how terrible homophobia really is.
[snapback]183647[/snapback]
I have a gay friend, too, and he's one of the people I base my opinion on. I believe in God and what he has to say in the Bible and I believe that homosexuality is a sin, but don't take me for a homophobe - I don't hate them, I just don't agree with their choices.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:35:56 pm by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »