Author Topic: Sin.  (Read 21860 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Sin.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 02:59:51 pm »
Sin is wheneve you do something wrong, if you cheat on a test, you have commited a sin, you kill or insult or rape someone, that is sin. I must agree with MSP (wow, this is probably the first time I agreed with him ever) in that there are severities of sins, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, and supposedly god understands this, so if you just steal a persons pencil or cheat on a test it can be forgiven, but if you kill or rape someone, unforgivable.
[snapback]179397[/snapback]
God forgives murder and rape if the person wants Him to.

Chrono

Sin.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 03:04:39 pm »
Not true. Sin is Sin end of story. Taking candy from a baby is just as bad as killing someone. Sin is sin.
[snapback]179254[/snapback]
I'm a horrible murderer  :sad:
I still believe mankind sins everyday, no matter what it is.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 04:21:16 pm »
MSP, Martin Luther was a great man of God. You are again shoving your opinion in everyone's face. Like people said earlier, sin is sin. All sin is the same. Isn't anything is right. There is no difference between killing and stealing candy from a baby.
[snapback]179350[/snapback]

Shoving your opinion in someone's face is what a debate is all about. It doesn't mean you have to drop your opinion and follow theirs.

Now, saying that murder is the same thing as taking candy from a baby is feeble-minded. So killing someone doesn't matter now? Because I certiantly don't have the same feelings for murder than someone taking a piece of candy. Neither does God. Sure, killing happens everyday and there's nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't make it a point more right. Cheating on an exam doesn't have the same effect as commiting murder. You take someone's answer for a test, that's a no-no. You take someone's life for some inconsiderate reason, that's a BIG no-no. End of story, or my "annoying"Catholic opinion. Agree, or ignore.

MiraclrPlz

Sin.
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 05:43:46 am »
Amen to that.  Luther was a hereitic who started the Protestant Reformation, which he had no right to do, nor change what his church taught.

Elizabeth Rose

Sin.
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 06:32:07 am »
Amen to that.  Luther was a hereitic who started the Protestant Reformation, which he had no right to do, nor change what his church taught.
[snapback]179651[/snapback]
He didn't have the right to free thought?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sin.
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 09:04:24 am »
MSP beleives EVERYONE must not have free will, from all his debations it seems that way.
But then again, later he'll either ignor this post or claim he thinks we should have free will...when if you read closely at what he types, it's infact the opposite.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 10:22:11 am »
The debate den officially sucks. You guys are no longer debating anything, but instead spending your time trying to prove MSP wrong. Acting like kids about subjects that have been done to death. How man homosexual related threads do we have? How many anti-Bush related threads do we have? About 5,000,000. I'm getting sick and tired of MSP this and MSP that. Lets face it, you'll never change his opinions and he'll never change yours. You guys are fighting an uphill battle.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sin.
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2005, 10:51:12 am »
The debate den officially sucks. You guys are no longer debating anything, but instead spending your time trying to prove MSP wrong. Acting like kids about subjects that have been done to death. How man homosexual related threads do we have? How many anti-Bush related threads do we have? About 5,000,000. I'm getting sick and tired of MSP this and MSP that. Lets face it, you'll never change his opinions and he'll never change yours. You guys are fighting an uphill battle.
[snapback]179686[/snapback]

Its all part of a debate...arguing, pointing at eachothers views, making new points and seperating morons from normal people.
And it's easy to do that.
Im just gonna give up on MSP and his posts...about 80% of them are pointless to read anyway.
And you're right about the too many threads on 'anti-bush' and 'homos'.
Oh well.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Sin.
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2005, 03:22:24 pm »

Amen to that, as much as MSP trys to convince us how great his beloved conservatives are none of us will be changed by him, the talks in the den are always about homosexuality, pro or anti Bush politics, and (most annoying of all), MSP shoving his extreemist, religous fanatical comments in other peoples faces, the point of the debate den is to voice your opinions not try to kill each other over the internet.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 03:26:14 pm »

Amen to that, as much as MSP trys to convince us how great his beloved conservatives are none of us will be changed by him, the talks in the den are always about homosexuality, pro or anti Bush politics, and (most annoying of all), MSP shoving his extreemist, religous fanatical comments in other peoples faces, the point of the debate den is to voice your opinions not try to kill each other over the internet.
[snapback]179740[/snapback]

Actually what I was saying is, we're not really debating anything. You guys are  absorbed in MSP. If the den doesnt change I'm staying out. Too busy calling him an idiot and ranting about how he shoves his views on everyone else to debate anything. He controls the debate den and you guys let him.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Sin.
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 03:32:07 pm »
That's kinda along the lines of what I was saying, MSP is trying to shove all his ideas up our a**es and it's really annoying.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2005, 04:38:35 pm »
No, its annoying that everyone care so friggin' much about what MSP believes. Notice I dont let him upset me with his beliefs...

Dragon Of Grief

Sin.
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2005, 06:09:20 pm »
The greatest heretic of them all, Luther taught that all sins are equal and all sins will equally ::Dolphin Noise::ate you.  I do not believe this.  My Church says that there are 2 degrees of sin:

Mortal sin and Venial sin.

Mortal sins, as you know, are the BAD ones.  Venial sins are just the bad ones.

If you die in the state of mortal sin, you go to h.e.c.k.  Mortal sins range from murder to sexual misconduct to adultry and other evil evil sins. 

Venial sins are like losing the temper or cheating on an exame or stealing a nickle or whatever.  or overeating I guess.  A temporary burst of the temper can NEVER equal the sin of adultry or homosexuality.  Therefore, all sins are not judged equally, as the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church teaches.
[snapback]179247[/snapback]
Wow. Whoever taught you that load of crapola needs to be arrested for brainwashing retarded ideas into a fragile child's mind.

All sins too God are the same. Wether swatting a fly in the window or murdering someone... to him they are all but one. Every sin... EVERY sin there is stems from one of the seven deadly sins. And I find it funny how whenever you sin, it's a "venial" sin. I seen the stuff you posted on IIF about how all 'homos' deserve to die... I am bisexual MSP. Do you want ME to die?

Get a grip kid... seriously. You're really pretty stupid and I think a lot of other people can back me up on this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 06:10:34 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

MiraclrPlz

Sin.
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2005, 07:41:10 pm »
How can you call me stupid for somethin the one true church teaches?  That is retarted on it's own.  It angers me to the point of insanity.  all sins are equal?  That is HERASY.  And no sin is equal to abortion.  The Catholic Church has always been against abortion, even way back when other religions weren't.  Back in 1973, all protestant churches favored aboriton.  And look how it is now!  The direct opposite!  Because Catholicism has always been right!  Even the Sothern Baptists supported it just to anger the Catholics.  At one time, the Catholic Church was the only orginization in America that was against abortion.

Elizabeth Rose

Sin.
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2005, 08:30:25 pm »
How can you call me stupid for somethin the one true church teaches?  That is retarted on it's own.  It angers me to the point of insanity.  all sins are equal?  That is HERASY.  And no sin is equal to abortion.  The Catholic Church has always been against abortion, even way back when other religions weren't.  Back in 1973, all protestant churches favored aboriton.  And look how it is now!  The direct opposite!  Because Catholicism has always been right!  Even the Sothern Baptists supported it just to anger the Catholics.  At one time, the Catholic Church was the only orginization in America that was against abortion.
[snapback]179929[/snapback]

WTH? That's not true. At no time that I can recall has my church supported abortion. I'd like to see where you have retrieved this information.

Also, what makes you think that all sins aren't equal? I've never read anything in the Bible to say they weren't....