Author Topic: Are you a Ghost beliver?  (Read 19934 times)

soccersb

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« on: May 17, 2005, 04:06:31 pm »
Do YOU believe in ghosts and why? :ph34r:

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 04:30:41 pm »
I've asked so many questions about this. The whole topic creeps me out.

From a Christian's point of view, there is a Heaven, He||, and for those who believe in it, Purgatory. (I think I spelled it right) I believe in ghosts, spirits, or whatever else you want to call them, but I'm not sure of what they ARE. Children are innocent right? So how come there are so many spirits of children around?

Like that area around Dallas (Tx) where the bus load of kids were hit and killed by a train crashing into them on their way to school. I've seen it done, now you can go to the exact railroad track, sprinkle some powder on the back of your vehicle, sit in your vehicle, and pretty soon you'll be moving, even with the car turned off. You get out the car and examine the back of it. You'll freak, because little handprints will be imprinted on the back of your car.

I know they're there, but what are they? Certainly they aren't your imagination, you can't just think up an image of someone who really existed years ago. Is it Satan playing tricks on your feeble mind? Whatever the case, I'm not sure. Just wanted to share that.

DennisLuvr

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 04:42:43 pm »
I believe in ghosts. Too many unexplained things have happened in the world. I mean, I know half the ghost stories out there are just people trying to get a spot in the limelight, but I know several respectable people who I've known all my life who would swear on their grave that they've seen something.

Fink, in regards to your post, my mom doesn't believe in ghosts because of that one verse, "To be absent with the body is to be present with the Lord," or something. But then, isn't it possible for the Devil to use images of those deceased?

Anyway, I do believe. Half of me would love to see a ghost, and the other half wouldn't. I mean, what if I chance by one of those ravenous murderous ghosts? Te he...that would be my luck.  :tongue:

soccersb

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 04:47:58 pm »
Some People say that when you die your Spirt goes to another body,but you don't remeber anything.

So if that's true than how is it that people say they see ghosts?

sponge monkey100

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 04:51:11 pm »
yes
I have ghosts in my house the only reason I know is becausewhen I am alone at home I hear foot steps upstairs and I know it has to be ghosts.also the tv in our living room turns on by its self-ghosts. :ph34r:

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 05:21:52 pm »
In St. Augustine florida there are A LOT of ghost stories. On holloween they have a "ghost walk" where people dress up and take you on a tour of down town and tell ghost stories. St. Augustine one of the oldest cities in America and the fort and loighthouse has A LOT of stories. Some people living near the light house claim they see the light flicker on and off in Morris code to direct the ships in. As you know, we no longer use morris code. To be honest, I'm not too sure about. Like Fink said, it could be demons...but who knows...

Dragon Of Grief

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 06:03:37 pm »
Oh yes... ghosts are all around us. They are simply spirits passed onto the other side that roam on Earth.

Elizabeth Rose

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 06:58:22 pm »
Yes, because I have been with them and they freaked the heck out of me. My brother has even seen one. I actually believe them to be demons.

Megan

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 07:28:55 pm »
I do believe they exist. I think they are people who have passed on, but still have something that they feel that they need to get accomplished before they eternally rest.

My dad's paramedic base is haunted. At night, he hears people going through the closets and yelling our for a boy named Bobby. Once he even heard them come into his room, walk around, then leave. He didn't look because, obviously, he was scared out of his wits. His partner has also experienced this.

Gideon Brown

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 08:46:30 pm »
I believe they exist. When I was younger, and living in an old farm house (it would be 120 years old I think, today) I, my brother, and my mother all saw a woman in a blue dress. Looking into the past of the house, a young woman did indeed commit suicide there, and since all three of us saw her, and as far as we know, she had not broken in (three times without us knowing, I think not), I assume she's the ghost of this woman.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 11:56:49 pm »
Certainly do, I love going on ghost hunts in haunted castles here in England! ^_^
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 07:26:59 am »
I believe they exist. When I was younger, and living in an old farm house (it would be 120 years old I think, today) I, my brother, and my mother all saw a woman in a blue dress. Looking into the past of the house, a young woman did indeed commit suicide there, and since all three of us saw her, and as far as we know, she had not broken in (three times without us knowing, I think not), I assume she's the ghost of this woman.
[snapback]179949[/snapback]

Yeah, it could be because they have "unfinsihed business". It is kinda creepy.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2005, 01:31:41 pm »
Me, coming out of New Jersey, you would expect that I am one of those freaky ghost people who believes all those urban ledgends, I do think its possible that ghosts exsist, but I don't 100% believe in them, I think people who see ghosts first hand were probably either sleeping and thought stuff, or they're just mentally undtsable, at least thats what I think.

Gideon Brown

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2005, 04:44:10 pm »
Weeee!! I'm mentally unstable!!!! *runs around*

soccersb

Are you a Ghost beliver?
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2005, 05:17:16 pm »
Do you think Ghosts are Bad or good.What are demons?