Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 16985 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 02:25:31 pm »
Cocaine should be banned, but I don't know about heroin, without it Kurt Cobain would still be alieve. But than again the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb woulnd't exist, which as the greatest guitar solo ever. Marijuana should be legeal it isn't that bad, and it legeal over in Holland.
[snapback]182905[/snapback]

I hate the comfortably numb solo!! Hate it! Thats what made me decide that David Gilmour is a boring guitar player. I mean, hes technically fantastic, but boring. Give me Kevin Shields anyday!

Back on topic...

I dont agree with drugs of any sort. Even RX drugs are harmful. Not only that, peoples lifes have been ruined because of a Doctor prescribing too much medication. And I believe that the doctors keep you on it because they can milk your insurance company (or your parents) for money. They give you this bull like "You'll die without it" or, "you need this to function properly." And sometimes, its the truth....but I've seen it happen to people who didnt need it. I guess my real issue is with quack Doctors, not so much the drugs themselves. But, street drugs? Please....its an addiction/scapegoat/excuse/false idea of self worth and a waste of time/money and your life. I dont even hink pot should be legal.
[snapback]183419[/snapback]
I used to take Prozac, and Adderal(sp?). They could of just put me on acid :tongue: . Would have done the same thing.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

~angelene's dreams

Drugs
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 04:08:42 pm »
I used to take Prozac, and Adderal(sp?). They could of just put me on acid :tongue: . Would have done the same thing.
[snapback]183429[/snapback]

How did Prozac equal to acid d00d??  I was on that stuff for 2 years (ProZ) and never felt anything but emotionally NUMB.  And to top it, after i weened off it...i remained emotionally numb.  

Prozac destroys personalities...it should be taken off he market.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 04:09:28 pm »
[snapback]183429[/snapback]

How did Prozac equal to acid d00d??  I was on that stuff for 2 years (ProZ) and never felt anything but emotionally NUMB.  And to top it, after i weened off it...i remained emotionally numb.  

Prozac destroys personalities...it should be taken off he market.
[snapback]183464[/snapback]
It was combined with adderal.

~angelene's dreams

Drugs
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 04:16:50 pm »
so you are saying you were consantly high and hallucinating?

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2005, 04:23:19 pm »
so you are saying you were consantly high and hallucinating?
[snapback]183471[/snapback]
It was also a joke, notice the :tongue:? But yes I did feel high.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 04:23:53 pm by Rocko »

timstapels

Drugs
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2005, 05:32:23 pm »
Drugs are bad!

[snapback]183365[/snapback]
Loving that pic!

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Drugs
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 02:39:46 pm »
keep drugs, but they should only prescribe them to people, so the worlds a little less filled with addicts
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Eva:Gina

Drugs
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 04:26:49 pm »
it wont stop anything, how many people are prescibed extasy??

how many people do it??

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://stripslashes.net/
Drugs
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 07:14:53 pm »
Marijuana is a drug which is not the primary cause of any vehicle related accidents in my state, alcohol is the culprit.  So, the question stands, why is alcohol legal and marijuana not?

Also, it is proven that marijuana is safer to smoke than cigarettes because there is no addictive attributes.  Just something to consider.

Drugs
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2005, 01:06:15 am »
AGREED!!

there are issues to do with work and smoking pot, or machinery or somthing, but it should be the same thing, no one can drink at work, or under a certain age, and the same thing should apply with drugs of other types.

if you take away the "bad" stigma of alot of these things, and just EDUCATE people to make wise decisions, there will be less incidents while people take drugs.

any deaths that have been caused by drugs could have been avoided if people wernt scared to go to the emergency rooms. if htese things are not illigal, these deaths or injuries will not happen.

it will also make things alot easier to police

timstapels

Drugs
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2005, 01:25:25 am »
Marijuana is a drug which is not the primary cause of any vehicle related accidents in my state, alcohol is the culprit.  So, the question stands, why is alcohol legal and marijuana not?

Also, it is proven that marijuana is safer to smoke than cigarettes because there is no addictive attributes.  Just something to consider.
[snapback]185056[/snapback]
I completely aggree with that and that's what I've always been wondering.

And some countries(like Holland) aggree with what you said since it's legal over there.

williambob286

Drugs
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2005, 01:27:26 am »
the world can be a better place by banning all drugs.

timstapels

Drugs
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2005, 01:39:02 am »
the world can be a better place by banning all drugs.
[snapback]185179[/snapback]
I strongly dissagree with you there.

What about people who have, say for instance - constant back pains, who need 20+ pain killers a day. Without those, they might not be able to enjoy life as they do with them.
Or even more extreme, if you're really really sick and you need morphiene, without that, alot of people who live today could have died.

Plus, theres things like coffe and coke which are yummy - they have a drug in them (caffiene).

oscar_the_grouch

Drugs
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2005, 01:47:36 am »
The only drug (besides medical) that I dont agree with being against the law is Marijuana. Its not a hardcore drug and does less damage then ciggarettes.

Drugs
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2005, 02:38:22 am »
to be honest, i like drugs.

im sensible enough not to get addicted, and i ALWAYS stay with freinds in case i get in trouble.

contrary to beief, unless your stupid enough to take alot of somthing that you have never tried before, so you dont know how you will react, or get them off a source you dont trust, you wont get so munted that you cant control yourself if you need to.  so, dont take to much, stay with mates, use recomended sources.  of you wanna do it, of course.

NOTE, i am not recomending drug usage, before somone attacks me. but if your gonna do it, no one is gonna stop you and you should do it safely :)