Author Topic: Sex before marriage  (Read 29479 times)

MiraclrPlz

Sex before marriage
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2005, 08:45:34 pm »
Using "protection" is not okay.  It's Sb4M is not done in the first place because it's evil.  One evil on top of another evil?

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2005, 08:52:30 pm »
It's no ones business if you have sex apart from if the women gets pregnant (which isn't to say anyone else will find out about it) so why does anyone else care about other people's relationships...

MiraclrPlz

Sex before marriage
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2005, 08:56:04 pm »
It is vile and evil sin and murder so i makes it my buisness.  Birth control should be illegal everywheres

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sex before marriage
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2005, 09:02:25 pm »
Using "protection" is not okay.  It's Sb4M is not done in the first place because it's evil.  One evil on top of another evil?
[snapback]185491[/snapback]
Protection is good if you dont want that many kids or none at all. Would you rather have quintuplets or sextuplets? I DONT THINK SO.

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2005, 09:11:56 pm »
It is vile and evil sin and murder so i makes it my buisness.  Birth control should be illegal everywheres
[snapback]185504[/snapback]
Abortian is kinda bad but thaty's why you use protection, not no sex, fullstop.

MiraclrPlz

Sex before marriage
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2005, 09:13:04 pm »
But it's a sin it stops life from being born.  How would you feel if you were an "accident"?  This horrible sin.  Your parents may had had another kid but nothing like you.  It stops life from happening life is God's plan LIKE IT OR MNOT.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sex before marriage
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2005, 09:15:34 pm »
But it's a sin it stops life from being born.  How would you feel if you were an "accident"?  This horrible sin.  Your parents may had had another kid but nothing like you.  It stops life from happening life is God's plan LIKE IT OR MNOT.
[snapback]185537[/snapback]

Um, I was an accident. Doesn't really bother me.

Eva:Gina

Sex before marriage
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2005, 09:46:30 pm »
It is vile and evil sin and murder so i makes it my buisness.  Birth control should be illegal everywheres
[snapback]185504[/snapback]
how is hte fact that i ahve sex and of your business??

dude, i DO NOT BEILIVE IN YOUR GOD

therefore, stop being so self rightous, what you think your god cares about, does not affect my reletionship with my bofriend at all.

make it your business if you want, but i think god is probably shaking his head at you

and my brother was an accident, its not really an issue
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 09:47:01 pm by Eva:Gina »

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://stripslashes.net/
Sex before marriage
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2005, 10:26:46 pm »
But it's a sin it stops life from being born.  How would you feel if you were an "accident"?  This horrible sin.  Your parents may had had another kid but nothing like you.  It stops life from happening life is God's plan LIKE IT OR MNOT.

Um, I was an accident. Doesn't really bother me.
And so was I; the result of my parents fooling around.  I really have no problem with it. None.

And really, MiraclrPlz, you have no right telling people when/how they should have sex.  This is not currently a debate, it is you repeating how terrible sex is over and over while others attempt useful conversation.  This is useless.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 10:27:12 pm by partiallynothing »

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2005, 11:12:30 pm »
And really, MiraclrPlz, you have no right telling people when/how they should have sex.  This is not currently a debate, it is you repeating how terrible sex is over and over while others attempt useful conversation.  This is useless.
[snapback]185628[/snapback]
It really is.

Sex before marriage
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2005, 11:19:24 pm »
umm, actually, doesnt god already know what we are going to do, before we are even born?? it can hardly be against gods plan then, can it??
your argument is full of holes.

protection, from unwanted children. its either a peice of latex or a visit to the scary ward of our local hospital in my case. no way am i having kids, im only 21.
bring on the latex :biggrin:

(ew, some gross mental pictures then, msp in latex body suit. man, i REALLY hate my mind somtimes)

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2005, 11:29:31 pm »
umm, actually, doesnt god already know what we are going to do, before we are even born?? it can hardly be against gods plan then, can it??
your argument is full of holes.
That's a really good point - I didn't think of that.
(ew, some gross mental pictures then, msp in latex body suit. man, i REALLY hate my mind somtimes)
Thanks for telling us - you've given me the picture as well....

Sex before marriage
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2005, 12:58:35 am »
i know, i just had to share the pain :biggrin:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sex before marriage
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2005, 01:33:30 am »
Using "protection" is not okay.  It's Sb4M is not done in the first place because it's evil.  One evil on top of another evil?
[snapback]185491[/snapback]

I can't wait until you have over 30 kids and don't have enough money to support them all...and wind up suffering from your own stupid actions.
I bet if you took a poll of if contraceptives are 'good or bad'....MSP would be the only one who voted for they where 'bad'.  :biggrin:

If people have sex out of marriage, it's their buisness, not anyone elses (unless the woman gets pregnant) therefor MSP, you should keep your nose out of other peoples PRIVATE lives!
You do realise you are infiltrating people private lives and trying to smuther them with your so called 'beleifs', trying to prove your points, when infact you are talking senceless babble that is irrelivent to the topic.

And who even mentioned anything on contraceptives back on page 4!!? Noone.  :rolleyes:

And what is evil? Does evil even exist? Does good even exist?....and who really cares?  :tongue:

Now back on topic.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Vicky

Sex before marriage
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2005, 05:46:29 am »
Bleh, mental scar!!! MSP, getting it on  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  help!!!