Author Topic: Logic Problem! Help!  (Read 12180 times)

Gary

Logic Problem! Help!
« on: September 10, 2003, 03:11:35 pm »
I need a logic problem or riddle for psycology class and I can't come up with one. Can somebody help me? I wanted to do one on an animal. It needs to rhymn and have eight lines.

spongedude666

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 05:55:02 pm »
If u have the fourth Harry Potter book they have that riddle at the end i tried to send it to u but my sister lost the book so ima see if i can find it online for u.

sPoNg3b0b

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 06:18:24 pm »
Dogs are fun
When in the sun
They run and play with you all day
They exersize in every way!
They're fun to be with
That's definatly no myth
It's easy for anyone to state
A dog is a perfect mate!!!

ok lol... i just whipped that up for u out of my head... :happy:  hope it workz... u can edit it..

spongedude666

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 06:53:34 pm »
Thats not a problem or riddle its a ryme.

Heres the one from harry potter:
"First think of the person who lives in disguise,
Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies.
Next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend,
The middle of middle and end of the end?
And finally give me the sound often heard
During the search for a hard-to-find word.
Now string them together, and answer me this,
Which creature would you be unwilling to kiss?

There u go. :biggrin:  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2003, 08:25:34 pm by spongedude666 »

matty

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 01:31:59 am »
mm...
hey you guys wanna do my homework to?
care to make some essays  :biggrin:  ?

spongepat369

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 08:03:55 am »
If a Rooster lays an egg on the very edge at the top of a hous'es roof, what side will it roll off?

If a rooster crosses the border from russia to spain, what nationallity is the rooster?

Why was Honest Abe buried on a hill?

A man is lying dead in a fiels, with an unopened package next to him, and nobody murdered him, it wasn't a health problem like a heart attack, how did he die.

A hat, some coal, a scarf, and a rotting carrot are laying on the ground in a pool of water.  Nobody put them in the pool of water.  How did they get there?

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 09:24:12 am »
I man is stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of an ocean. A large ship comes by and spots him. They throw down a ladder to him, but the ladder is 3 feet too short. Due to tides, the water level in the ocean rises 3 inches per hour. How long will it take for the ladder to reach the lifeboat?

Super Ry

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 09:59:30 am »
If a rooster crosses the border from russia to spain, what nationallity is the rooster?

A man is lying dead in a fiels, with an unopened package next to him, and nobody murdered him, it wasn't a health problem like a heart attack, how did he die.

A hat, some coal, a scarf, and a rotting carrot are laying on the ground in a pool of water.  Nobody put them in the pool of water.  How did they get there?
1. nither, he was visting.

2. he was struck by lighting

3. they were pushed by the wind

:happy: Boy, those were easy, :sleep:  but I can't get the other two.

MiraclrPlz

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2003, 10:41:11 am »
Roosters don't lay eggs! Well, mine does...other then that....

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2003, 12:20:41 pm »
3. they were pushed by the wind

Meh, I think the answer is a snowman melted.

Patrick

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2003, 02:13:28 pm »

His parachute didn't work.

spongepat369

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2003, 02:56:01 pm »
1. Roosters don't lay eggs

2  There's no border between russia and Spain

3. He was dead (HaHa)

4. His parachute never opened.  The Package was his parachut-backpack thingie.

5. A Snowman Melted.

Patrick

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2003, 04:24:42 pm »
As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives, each wife had seven sacks, each sack had seven cats, each cat had seven kittens. How many things were going to St. Ives?

There was a legend that there existed two tribes that looked exactly alike, lived in two different places and one tribe told the truth and one told lies. The tribe that told the truth had a great treasure to anyone who would or could drop by... One day a hiker was looking for the famous tribes and came across a fork in the road. Out appeared two people from the two different tribes on each side. With only asking the same one question to each person (knowing that one lies and one tells the truth) he found the right tribe and found the treasure. What question did he ask?

What is lighter than a feather, can be seen by the naked eye, and if you put it into a barrel it will make it lighter?

What's heavier, a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

Whats orange in the morning, blue at noon, green in the evening and purple at night?

Sponge Girl

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2003, 06:18:53 pm »
As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives, each wife had seven sacks, each sack had seven cats, each cat had seven kittens. How many things were going to St. Ives?

There was a legend that there existed two tribes that looked exactly alike, lived in two different places and one tribe told the truth and one told lies. The tribe that told the truth had a great treasure to anyone who would or could drop by... One day a hiker was looking for the famous tribes and came across a fork in the road. Out appeared two people from the two different tribes on each side. With only asking the same one question to each person (knowing that one lies and one tells the truth) he found the right tribe and found the treasure. What question did he ask?

What is lighter than a feather, can be seen by the naked eye, and if you put it into a barrel it will make it lighter?

What's heavier, a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

Whats orange in the morning, blue at noon, green in the evening and purple at night?
1. One person.

2. Can you take me to your tribe?

3. A hole.

4. Neither.

5. No idea.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2003, 06:57:25 pm »