Author Topic: What do you think of goths  (Read 17793 times)

Jackie-Boy

What do you think of goths
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2005, 01:27:40 pm »
The Visigoths (pronounced "Vis-ti-gawth") is where the term "goth" came from. They were barbarians who tried to conquer (I believe) the Roman empire. So with any luck, Liz will be back to give those Italians h3ll.
[snapback]190951[/snapback]
Isn't MSP italian?
[snapback]191037[/snapback]

Right you are.

The Visigoths (pronounced "Vis-ti-gawth") is where the term "goth" came from. They were barbarians who tried to conquer (I believe) the Roman empire. So with any luck, Liz will be back to give those Italians h3ll.
[snapback]190951[/snapback]
Oh dear.

My grandfather was Italian. He was also in the mafia but shhh.
[snapback]191101[/snapback]

No, I mean the bad Italians. The ones who weren't gangsters. They all deserve to go. No Italian shouldn't be a gangster.

Vicky

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2005, 01:33:14 pm »
MSP, you have no idea what you are on about!!!! my friend is a goth and a witch (this may sound a bit dodgy but she is a lovely person). She studies white magic for good and wears the makeup and clothes to get into touch with her soul or something. SHE IS NO CRYING OUT FOR HELP!!!

King Neptune

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2005, 01:36:34 pm »
MSP, you have no idea what you are on about!!!! my friend is a goth and a witch (this may sound a bit dodgy but she is a lovely person). She studies white magic for good and wears the makeup and clothes to get into touch with her soul or something. SHE IS NO CRYING OUT FOR HELP!!!
[snapback]191185[/snapback]
Well some people do it because of that others do it for attention.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2005, 03:16:34 pm »
No, I mean the bad Italians. The ones who weren't gangsters. They all deserve to go. No Italian shouldn't be a gangster.
[snapback]191175[/snapback]
Don't worry, I can still give them hell. :tongue:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 03:17:13 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2005, 03:19:14 pm »
[snapback]191175[/snapback]
Don't worry, I can still give them ::Dolphin Noise::. :tongue:
[snapback]191288[/snapback]

I wish we could say the h-bomb.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2005, 12:30:36 am »
You don't have to be Italian to be associated with the Mafia.
Not all Goths where German either.
My ancestors where Russian, Welsh and Irish.
There was one of my ancestors from Russia who was a Goth.
Im a mixed-blood...spooky, huh? O_o''
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2005, 12:39:16 am »
I tried to be goth once but it was just for attention.
I also agree with oscar, he put it very well.
[snapback]190506[/snapback]
"SHE: put it well :biggrin:

and with the msp thing. i think its people just trying to slam him down and make him shut up, before he goes into his long rants that can really offend people. which is fair enough of them.  beats a whole thread filled with people debating our treatment of msp, oops, wait :mellow: hehe.
i see what you guys mean, but if he didnt like it, he wouldnt came back. itsnot just one or two people bagging on him, which he can ignore. and he does go out of his way to rub people up the wrong way.
[snapback]190694[/snapback]
whoops I didn't know  :wacko:
[snapback]190695[/snapback]
Ahh no worries. I thought I was a boy for the longest time. Turns out, Im not. *Sighs*, my brother really did have my convinced.

Being Wiccan has nothing to do with being Gothic. Wicca is a religon, and Gothic is a style (or to be more specific modern Goth). I know a few Wiccans, and not one of them looks Gothic in the slightest. These two things are commonly mistaken for one another.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2005, 12:40:41 am »
definalty right about the mafia
mafia was started cos they outlawed booze, and people started making it in bathtubs. but thats all i remeber about that.

another completly off topic fact, gypsys were a race, and they were different to every other race, because................ they had an extra plate of bone at hte back of their skulls, overlapping the ones already there. how do i know?? my mums friend has gypsy blood, and the bone, its feels really odd

SpongeBass GuitarPants

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2005, 09:04:03 am »
[snapback]191185[/snapback]
She might not be crying out for help, but she needs it, witchcraft of any kind is a sin against God, wether it is white, black, blue, purple, green, or yellow with polka dots. Its wrong, and it sounds as if doesn't beleve in God, but in some kind other thing that just doesn't exist, witchcraft is not only sinful, but there is only one true force of good, and that is God. I'll pray for her. :sad:

Eva:Gina

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2005, 08:56:41 pm »
^^^
dude, not cool, at all.
in my opinion, religious people are crying out for help as they do not have enough faith in themselves, so they cling onto a "higher being" who loves them unconditionally. like a security blanket.
BUT, its really, really not my place to tell you that your wrong because you dont agree with me.

*insert any snarky comment about needing help here*

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2005, 09:09:55 am »
i went through the gothic stage once, i had baggy lack pants with chains, plain red shirts, it was kinda fun, i did it becuase i was bored of the way i dressed and wanted to experiment. i was poser goth thougm bcuase i still belived in God
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2005, 09:16:52 am »
i went through the gothic stage once, i had baggy lack pants with chains, plain red shirts, it was kinda fun, i did it becuase i was bored of the way i dressed and wanted to experiment. i was poser goth thougm bcuase i still belived in God
[snapback]193215[/snapback]
Haha what? Are you saying you can't be goth and believe in God? That's not true.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2005, 11:57:35 am »
well normally goths believe in the devil and crap like that...
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2005, 12:02:24 pm »
[snapback]193305[/snapback]

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Hot Topic is not gothic. Hot Topic is for teenyboppers who think they're cool because they want to be different like everyone else.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2005, 01:47:08 pm »
[snapback]193305[/snapback]

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Hot Topic is not gothic. Hot Topic is for teenyboppers who think they're cool because they want to be different like everyone else.
[snapback]193306[/snapback]
But they're not really different. Hot Topic is the Abercrombie of people who want to be different. It's over priced, and it's main custurmer is Jr. High teenyboppers, not that all who shop there are.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.