Author Topic: What do you think about fat people?  (Read 6248 times)

Jackie-Boy

What do you think about fat people?
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:58:58 pm »
As Fat Albert once said, thin may be in, but fat's where it's at.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 01:03:45 pm »
At the risk of sounding cruel, I think most people are fat because they choose to be. You make a choice to shove the Big Macs, fries, and milkshakes down your throat. I don't mind the fact that they are fat, but I just wish people would take care of themselves that they may be healthy. Also, for said reasons, fat people don't need to complain 24/7 about their problem. I know it's hard sometimes, but DO something about the problem, instead of whining all day.

Vicky

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 01:06:09 pm »
i'm scared that if they are on the top floor of a building, the whole thing will collapse :S

King Neptune

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 01:09:23 pm »
Well I have nothing against them but yes it was their choice to be fat in the first place.

I have to admit once or twice I have made fun of this fat kid at school not only because he was fat but he was annoying but still it was partly because he was fat.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 01:10:36 pm by King Neptune »

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 01:26:33 pm »
Well I have nothing against them but yes it was their choice to be fat in the first place.

Dude, no. What if you ate very healthy and excersised, but you still were all fat because you had a slow metabolism. That wouldn't be your choice huh?

But as Liz says, there are people who chose to eat junk like McDonald's and fried stuff all day instead of doing something to be healthier.

King Neptune

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 01:30:00 pm »

Dude, no. What if you ate very healthy and excersised, but you still were all fat because you had a slow metabolism. That wouldn't be your choice huh?

But as Liz says, there are people who chose to eat junk like McDonald's and fried stuff all day instead of doing something to be healthier.
[snapback]190633[/snapback]
well you're right about that

Chrono

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 01:34:16 pm »
I think that they have a large sense of humour and can do funny things. I don't despise them but I don't want to be one.

Banana

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 01:43:43 pm »
A lot of my friends are fat.  I don't see anthing wrong with it.  In fact most fat people don't really care about their eight and make fun of themselves all the time.  It's hillarious.  It worries me, though, that they might have a heart attack.  But fat people themselves aren't any different from anybody.  They just weigh different.

-Banana

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 01:56:16 pm »
Well, they are still people too... and some of them have serious health problems although a majority of them are just lazy like me.

I'm not really fat but I am slightly chubby... it doesn't bother me though. I actually like it. Muscles are just disgusting.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 03:23:19 pm »
not all people are fat cos of bad desicions.
and there are pople who should be fat, but theyre not.
i knew a hugly fat girl, who ate well and stuff, but she had polycystic ovaries, which made her fat. she had to excersize like abeat to stop from being morbidly obese.

but yeah, the big fat fatties are gross. why, when you looked down adn coulndt see your toes, would you not go "hmmm, maybe i should go for a walk"
thats what i did, and my belly has never stuck furthur out than my chest.

yes, oyou do have to take in personality and emotional stress and trauma and stuff. i have never heard a fat person tak about hteir weight, with the exception of jordans uncle, but he just thinks its funny.

what i HATE is what i call "fat person syndrome". which is the overly lovey, loud personality that fat ppl get cos they think they have to compensate.
this needing to be everyones friend, normally twists tham into really manipulative, back-stabbing people.

mind you, all of my experiance has been for fat ppl who hang out with normal sized people.  (not being mean here) in houston or somthing, it may be different, cos everyone is fat??

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 05:01:11 pm »
At the risk of sounding cruel, I think most people are fat because they choose to be. You make a choice to shove the Big Macs, fries, and milkshakes down your throat. I don't mind the fact that they are fat, but I just wish people would take care of themselves that they may be healthy. Also, for said reasons, fat people don't need to complain 24/7 about their problem. I know it's hard sometimes, but DO something about the problem, instead of whining all day.
[snapback]190618[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

King Neptune

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 05:28:56 pm »
I'm not trying to sound like staff but shouldn't this be in debate den.
Also I agree with Elizabeth Rose some people made that choice because they were lazy but some have diseases but I do have friends that are fat most of the time I see them more nice then the skinny people.

~angelene's dreams

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 06:45:44 pm »
hmmm.

Unfortunatley....ppl who over-eat are ADDICTED.  It's not unlike smoking or drinking. I won't go into the whole carbohydrate-addiction spiel that i am an aficionado on...trust me....i've done tons of research and read countless books.  I know ALOT, first-hand and other-wise.  Some ppl cannot eat carbs at all, and when they eat more, they WANT more.  You can actually siffer withdrawal symptoms for a few days after cutting them out.

I think overweight ppl need GUIDANCE and a supportive friend to help them change.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 06:53:18 pm »
I'm fat, but I probably don't look as fat as I am... This reminds me of the Weird Al song "Fat." It's great.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 07:06:42 pm »
hmmm.

Unfortunatley....ppl who over-eat are ADDICTED.  It's not unlike smoking or drinking. I won't go into the whole carbohydrate-addiction spiel that i am an aficionado on...trust me....i've done tons of research and read countless books.  I know ALOT, first-hand and other-wise.  Some ppl cannot eat carbs at all, and when they eat more, they WANT more.  You can actually siffer withdrawal symptoms for a few days after cutting them out.

I think overweight ppl need GUIDANCE and a supportive friend to help them change.
[snapback]190771[/snapback]
exactly, its not like people choose to be overweight and miserable.
not everyone, anyway, there are exceptions.

obeseity is world-wide, a more dangerous problem than starvation.
which is pretty ridiculous. why not send the surplus food to areas that need it.??

EDIT: i say as im eating a whole big bag of chippies!!! :tongue:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 07:07:26 pm by Eva:Gina »