Poll

Are you ready/excited for going back to school?

Yes
7 (29.2%)
Maybe
4 (16.7%)
No
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Ready for school?  (Read 11936 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Ready for school?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2005, 07:15:35 pm »
I don't mind school, but I find a lot of the people annoying. They put way to much colone/perfume on to cover up their B.O. but what they dont realise is they should just shower. It would make them stink a lot less.
[snapback]213974[/snapback]

Heh...sounds like the "emo kids" in our school.
[snapback]213978[/snapback]
Well the kids I was describing are the "gansta G yo' Ima black unit crew". Don't they sound so emoxcore?
[snapback]214201[/snapback]

They sound totally emo.  Like Lizzie.
[snapback]215175[/snapback]
You know it.

sponge monkey100

Ready for school?
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2005, 07:20:29 pm »
for some strange reason I always get like really grouchyfrom the second I wake til I go to bad(I wake up around 6 o'clock in the morning) I'm also not in the mood for skool or anything when skool starts and being moody is cool cause I get trouble! and that rocks :biggrin: !

spongebuddie

Ready for school?
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2005, 08:30:14 pm »
yea trouble soooooooo much fun........NOT!! lol trouble? fun? never thought of it that way

sponge monkey100

Ready for school?
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2005, 08:35:28 pm »
yea trouble soooooooo much fun........NOT!! lol trouble? fun? never thought of it that way
[snapback]215228[/snapback]
I love getting in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
alyssa A.K.A-Troulble Maker!
not really
I don't really I get in to trouble alot but my parents don't do anything only because we are never home(meaning I don't get grouned much)!!!!!!!!!!!

spongeybrain09

Ready for school?
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2005, 08:38:27 pm »
skool is goodd cause wee git too sea are freinds and lern stuf.  (i've been practicing my spelling as you can see)

spongebuddie

Ready for school?
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2005, 09:18:24 am »
great! i jus kno ur gonna win the spelling world championship bee :D
lol jk

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Ready for school?
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2005, 09:23:34 am »
[snapback]215228[/snapback]
I love getting in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
alyssa A.K.A-Troulble Maker!
not really
I don't really I get in to trouble alot but my parents don't do anything only because we are never home(meaning I don't get grouned much)!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]215231[/snapback]

Watch it, you'll be on the Maury show!  :laugh:

Starr2k3

Ready for school?
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2005, 10:05:13 am »
You don't do stuff to get in trouble. Trouble is a bad thing, that means they caught you. Never get caught. :P

weird_4

Ready for school?
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2005, 10:06:46 am »
I never got in trouble at school. I always try my best not to brake the rules.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ready for school?
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2005, 10:12:00 am »
Oh yeah I have got in trouble at school before. Last year was crazy. I got put on probation and almost expelled. I went in during the summerto talk to my administrator and convince him to let me stay. This year I can't screw up at all. Even though I would have little discipline things before, I think 10th grade is where it all went downhill. I need to work harder and bring my GPA back up. In freshman year it was 4.2 and last year it slipped to a low 3. Junior year  is the most important.

sponge monkey100

Ready for school?
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2005, 10:13:02 am »
You don't do stuff to get in trouble. Trouble is a bad thing, that means they caught you. Never get caught. :P
[snapback]215479[/snapback]
I don't always get caught and I only cause trouble when I not in the mood for anything

Sheldon J. Plankton

Ready for school?
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2005, 10:38:47 am »
No, but school for me doesn't start till September 12th, so I have no reason to be!

Starr2k3

Ready for school?
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2005, 10:39:05 am »
Yeah... the school does not like me all that much. I had 6 days worth of suspension last year, one suspension for only a day and one suspension for 5 days. Yet, we have a new assistant princable.. Sweet...

lil_angel911

Ready for school?
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2005, 12:03:43 pm »
noooooooooooooooooooo me don wanna go back going back means haveing to get up at 6 in the morning  AGAIN and i'll miss all those good hours i slept in ah how i looooooooooove to sleep in :) and the dreaded
dedum.....dedum... dedum-dedum-dedum-dedum-dedum
HOMEWORK!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn foooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!1
i hate, loath, dread, double dog HATE, homework
[snapback]212653[/snapback]

youre lucky...i have to wake up at 5 ..... :glare:

sponge monkey100

Ready for school?
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2005, 12:20:33 pm »
noooooooooooooooooooo me don wanna go back going back means haveing to get up at 6 in the morningĀ  AGAIN and i'll miss all those good hours i slept in ah how i looooooooooove to sleep in :) and the dreaded
dedum.....dedum... dedum-dedum-dedum-dedum-dedum
HOMEWORK!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn foooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!1
i hate, loath, dread, double dog HATE, homework
[snapback]212653[/snapback]

youre lucky...i have to wake up at 5 ..... :glare:
[snapback]215575[/snapback]
me too and I start skool next week so bye bye summer :sad: