Poll

Are you ready/excited for going back to school?

Yes
7 (29.2%)
Maybe
4 (16.7%)
No
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Ready for school?  (Read 11937 times)

spongegirl999

Ready for school?
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2005, 12:53:11 pm »
I am soooo ready to go back to school!  Summers been a real bore!

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Ready for school?
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2005, 01:02:35 pm »
I don't mind school, but I find a lot of the people annoying. They put way to much colone/perfume on to cover up their B.O. but what they dont realise is they should just shower. It would make them stink a lot less.
[snapback]213974[/snapback]

Heh...sounds like the "emo kids" in our school.
[snapback]213978[/snapback]
Well the kids I was describing are the "gansta G yo' Ima black unit crew". Don't they sound so emoxcore?
[snapback]214201[/snapback]

They sound totally emo.  Like Lizzie.
[snapback]215175[/snapback]
My school like most rich schools with a bunch of white kids, is full of wiggers. Half of my class come from white upper class familys and they act like they're black.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

sponge monkey100

Ready for school?
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2005, 01:06:12 pm »
I don't mind school, but I find a lot of the people annoying. They put way to much colone/perfume on to cover up their B.O. but what they dont realise is they should just shower. It would make them stink a lot less.
[snapback]213974[/snapback]

Heh...sounds like the "emo kids" in our school.
[snapback]213978[/snapback]
Well the kids I was describing are the "gansta G yo' Ima black unit crew". Don't they sound so emoxcore?
[snapback]214201[/snapback]

They sound totally emo.  Like Lizzie.
[snapback]215175[/snapback]
My school like most rich schools with a bunch of white kids, is full of wiggers. Half of my class come from white upper class familys and they act like they're black.
[snapback]215591[/snapback]
people last year did that too everyone at our skoolis like all getto and stuff and I'm like the outsider :biggrin:  :sad:

oscar_the_grouch

Ready for school?
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2005, 01:12:03 pm »

*Sighs* You get that anywhere. I attend a school in a trashy area, but it doesn't stop us from being swarmed with wigers. I don't get it. The day I decide to pull my pants down to my knees and replace that with dat and say random "G-dawgs" people try to beat me up. Guess I was never met to be trendy. :biggrin: