Author Topic: Ok, so I I looked at my old posts  (Read 6416 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Ok, so I I looked at my old posts
« on: August 07, 2005, 08:48:22 am »
Yeah, like back when I first joined and I can't believe how sickly obsessed with Spongebob I was :laugh:

Hahaha. Oh my, how funny it is how we change. Am I right?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 08:48:45 am by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 08:54:30 am »
Yeah, i think everyone does that, Join here and instantly start talking about Spongebob all the time thinking thats all we talk about...I know I did. Its fun looking back at old posts  :tongue:

Sb129

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 08:58:45 am »
Heh,yeah but I'm still obsesed with SB even Zim is the thing I obsess the most now.

sponge monkey100

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 10:58:11 am »
I think I broke almost all the rules when I 1st came herenow I can't even remember the last time I broke a rule!

Sb129

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 11:05:54 am »
Yeah,I almost broke a rule & could of gotteb banned for cussing to much. :rolleyes:

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 11:11:31 am »
I hate my old posts. I used to like *shudder* Good Charlotte.

Sb129

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 11:15:22 am »
Heh,Lol.
WOO!My 1,900th post!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 11:15:53 am by Sb129 »

Banana

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 11:16:37 am »
Believe it or not I wasn't that stupid when I first joined except for liking Blink 182 as well as other dumb bands and URU: Ages Beyond Myst

-Banana

Rabble

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 11:45:53 am »
I couldn't spell back then.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 11:54:19 am »
I dont think I'm ashamed of anything. I didnt talk about SB when I first came. I talked about The Prodigy...

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005, 12:17:12 pm »
Way back when I joined...I was an idiot.

Oh wait...I joined in May...and I'm still an idiot.  Geez.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 01:59:24 pm »
Okay I wasn't planning on joining again until I saw this topic XD (thanks Kevin!)
Let's set things straight: Green Day is a pop-punk band, they just happen to be one of the few good ones out there. Ive heard American Idiot, and 2 other songs on the cd, and the punk-rock opera theme seems like it's going to play out very well. Not that i'm trying to unconvince you, but those of you who plan to buy American Idiot for the song released may want to hold off, this will probably turn out to be a cd that won't produce many hits, and it's not meant to be. I'd suggest listening to the cd first. I like all of Green Day's music, but I suggest you all listen to their 1st cd, 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. It's very overlooked but it's a great cd, very little cussing too if you're not in to that kind of thing. If you plan on buying this one, try to find the original version, which may be hard now that their old record label remastered it. What made the cd great was it's well-written lyrics, its supply of great guitar hooks, and its non-major label sound. I suggest these songs: Going to Pasalacqua, Paper Lanterns, Dry Ice, 409 in your Coffeemaker, Only of You. Okay im done listing XD
[snapback]102793[/snapback]
I bolded everything that show a change in me XD

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 02:02:44 pm »
Okay I wasn't planning on joining again until I saw this topic XD (thanks Kevin!)
Let's set things straight: Green Day is a pop-punk band, they just happen to be one of the few good ones out there. Ive heard American Idiot, and 2 other songs on the cd, and the punk-rock opera theme seems like it's going to play out very well. Not that i'm trying to unconvince you, but those of you who plan to buy American Idiot for the song released may want to hold off, this will probably turn out to be a cd that won't produce many hits, and it's not meant to be. I'd suggest listening to the cd first. I like all of Green Day's music, but I suggest you all listen to their 1st cd, 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. It's very overlooked but it's a great cd, very little cussing too if you're not in to that kind of thing. If you plan on buying this one, try to find the original version, which may be hard now that their old record label remastered it. What made the cd great was it's well-written lyrics, its supply of great guitar hooks, and its non-major label sound. I suggest these songs: Going to Pasalacqua, Paper Lanterns, Dry Ice, 409 in your Coffeemaker, Only of You. Okay im done listing XD
[snapback]102793[/snapback]
I bolded everything that show a change in me XD
[snapback]215010[/snapback]

How could you thank Kevin for anything?  You're the reason he's egotistical.

Idiot.

:tongue:

Amsalp

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 04:24:39 pm »

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2005, 04:27:04 pm »

[snapback]215081[/snapback]

Maybe you should add the "Most Horrible Day Ever" to that picture too.