Author Topic: Upcoming Spongebob Episodes  (Read 13193 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Upcoming Spongebob Episodes
« on: October 11, 2005, 05:35:37 pm »
Don't forget to watch the new episodes of Spongebob coming up soon. Also, don't forget to tell us what you think of them by the threads started in Bikini Bottom.

My Worst Friend's Wedding
Premiering: October 14, 2005 at 7/6c
Plot: Mr. Krabs’ Mom is dating again, and it seems like things could be serious. Krabs tries to be happy for his mother, but he is absolutely horrified when he learns that the secret paramour is his arch-rival Plankton! Convinced that this just another trick aimed at getting the family formula for Krabby Patties, Krabs tries to reveal Plankton’s schemes and breakup the ill-favored fling.

Patrick Smartpants (Abracamoron)
Premiering: October 21, 2005 at 7/6c
Plot: During a day of jellyfishing, Patrick gets conked on the head and loses consciousness. When he comes to, the starfish is suddenly speaking in complete sentences – and making sense! Patrick is now not only smart, he is brilliant. Unfortunately, with his superior intellect, Patrick no longer finds joy in jelly fishing, blowing bubbles or telling silly jokes. If SpongeBob does not find a way to turn Patrick back to his old self, he may lose his best friend forever.

Where's Gary? (Have You Seen This Snail?)
Premiering: November 11, 2005 at 8/7c
Plot: Gary runs away after SpongeBob forgets to feed him while going for the world record in paddle-ball.

SquidBob TentaclePants
Premiering: Unknown at this time
Plot: Spongebob & Squidward switch genes and it's up to Sandy to save them both.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 08:43:08 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Chrono

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 06:14:26 pm »
Wow. They all sound pretty good. Its like all the worst episodes we could have thought of but only temporary (A characters leaves/runs away, two characters get married, Patrick gets smart)
Unfortuneatly, I dont got Nick. So I gotta wait for them...unless my satelite will work ><

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 09:14:33 am »
Yes these episodes to seem good.

CRAP! SO Thats why im always missing new episodes! 7 not 8!

spongeybrain09

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 12:40:30 pm »
awesome!  i can't wait for these!  I am really lookin forward to Squidbob tentacle pants

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 08:42:52 pm »

It's official. November 11th.

2Spongebob

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 09:42:14 am »
I can't wait till tommorow for My Worst Friend's Wedding

krustykrab1393

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 02:43:47 pm »
woo!!!!!! the new epi is today!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 05:54:06 am »
Don't forget to watch the new episodes of Spongebob coming up soon. Also, don't forget to tell us what you think of them by the threads started in Bikini Bottom.

My Worst Friend's Wedding
Premiering: October 14, 2005 at 7/6c
Plot: Mr. Krabs’ Mom is dating again, and it seems like things could be serious. Krabs tries to be happy for his mother, but he is absolutely horrified when he learns that the secret paramour is his arch-rival Plankton! Convinced that this just another trick aimed at getting the family formula for Krabby Patties, Krabs tries to reveal Plankton’s schemes and breakup the ill-favored fling.

Patrick Smartpants (Abracamoron)
Premiering: October 21, 2005 at 7/6c
Plot: During a day of jellyfishing, Patrick gets conked on the head and loses consciousness. When he comes to, the starfish is suddenly speaking in complete sentences – and making sense! Patrick is now not only smart, he is brilliant. Unfortunately, with his superior intellect, Patrick no longer finds joy in jelly fishing, blowing bubbles or telling silly jokes. If SpongeBob does not find a way to turn Patrick back to his old self, he may lose his best friend forever.

Where's Gary? (Have You Seen This Snail?)
Premiering: November 11, 2005 at 8/7c
Plot: Gary runs away after SpongeBob forgets to feed him while going for the world record in paddle-ball.

SquidBob TentaclePants
Premiering: Unknown at this time
Plot: Spongebob & Squidward switch genes and it's up to Sandy to save them both.
[snapback]244071[/snapback]
Coolio!Congrads Ssj,for being a mod!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 12:25:42 pm »
Enemy in Law was great. Too bad I only saw the last 7-ish minutes.

Im not looking forward to the last one. Ive seen that same plot sooooooo many times. And they almost never turn out good.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 12:26:45 pm by IceFox »

1luke12

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2005, 06:15:39 am »
Reading the description for "My Worst Friends Wedding", isn't Plankton married to Karen, his computer? If anyone has seen this, please explain it to me. (But don't give any spoilers.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 06:16:06 am by 1luke12 »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2005, 07:18:51 am »
When does it come on again???? I missed it! Please tell me.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2005, 10:52:39 am »
Reading the description for "My Worst Friends Wedding", isn't Plankton married to Karen, his computer? If anyone has seen this, please explain it to me. (But don't give any spoilers.)
[snapback]245490[/snapback]
Plankton shuts his wife off during the episode. Sorry if that's too much of a spoiler.

Sb129

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2005, 01:32:47 pm »
Karen is actually a W.I.F.E. computer,I forget what it means thoe.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 02:23:31 pm »
Enemy In Law was the first good episode I've seen in a long time. It was just so silly I had to laugh. I didn't like Mama Krabs new voice though. Sounded too much like a guy.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 02:49:57 pm »
Karen is actually a W.I.F.E. computer,I forget what it means thoe.
[snapback]245587[/snapback]
Wired
Integrated
Female
Encephrograph (or something like that)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 02:52:58 pm by BiggerSquarierSpongier »