Author Topic: Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?  (Read 26484 times)

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2006, 09:15:35 am »
Doesn't that just seem kind of disgusting?
[snapback]283600[/snapback]
It's not disgusting, it's just not something that interests me.

I'm sure being of African descent probably seemed disgusting to people not even 50 years ago. Does that make these people right?
[snapback]283603[/snapback]
I would have a rebutle(SP?) for this, but I know you don't believe in the Bible, and about all I have are Biblical answers for this. I will say this, though: People can't help being of African descent, and there's nothing wrong with being of African descent. People can't help being attracted to members of the same gender, and, even though it still kind of creeps me out, I suppose there's nothing wrong with that. But like I said in my other post, they can help acting upon that attraction, and there is something wrong with doing so.
[snapback]283605[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but your logic is horrible.

When you feel an attraction to someone, you can't help but want to act upon it.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2006, 02:58:03 pm »
Doesn't that just seem kind of disgusting?
[snapback]283600[/snapback]
It's not disgusting, it's just not something that interests me.

I'm sure being of African descent probably seemed disgusting to people not even 50 years ago. Does that make these people right?
[snapback]283603[/snapback]
I would have a rebutle(SP?) for this, but I know you don't believe in the Bible, and about all I have are Biblical answers for this. I will say this, though: People can't help being of African descent, and there's nothing wrong with being of African descent. People can't help being attracted to members of the same gender, and, even though it still kind of creeps me out, I suppose there's nothing wrong with that. But like I said in my other post, they can help acting upon that attraction, and there is something wrong with doing so.
[snapback]283605[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but your logic is horrible.

When you feel an attraction to someone, you can't help but want to act upon it.
[snapback]283782[/snapback]
But people are attracted to a lot of things, and even if they want to act upon that attraction it doesn't always make it right.

But yah, I think you're right about my horrible logic. I think I'll stop posting in the Debate Den for a while; I always seem to dig myself into a big hole that I can't get out of. So, fortunately for most people, this'll be my last post in the debate den for a while, most likely. I apologize if I seemed mean or, in most cases, stupid, but I was just trying to stand up for what I believe in. I guess I need to get myself in order before I try to get other people to believe it.

With this, I leave the Debate Den (For now, anyways.)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 03:22:28 pm by BiggerSquarierSpongier »

The Return of MSP

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2006, 06:39:17 pm »
I think we need to throw all the fags in jail and make lampshades out of their skin.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2006, 06:42:26 pm »
I think we need to throw all the fags in jail and make lampshades out of their skin.
[snapback]283832[/snapback]
Your ignorance never fails to astound me... I bet you anything if you were drunk with a bunch of queer guys you'd wake up in bed with one of them in the morning.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2006, 06:43:00 pm »
[snapback]283832[/snapback]
Your ignorance never fails to astound me... I bet you anything if you were drunk with a bunch of queer guys you'd wake up in bed with one of them in the morning.
[snapback]283835[/snapback]
They Call Me 'Tater Salad?

The Return of MSP

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2006, 06:43:19 pm »
Hey tyler you half fag!  Y don't you go to a fag bar and wear leather you ::Dolphin Noise:: and let them shove small animals up u

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2006, 06:45:47 pm »
Hey tyler you half fag!  Y don't you go to a fag bar and wear leather you ::Dolphin Noise:: and let them shove small animals up u
[snapback]283837[/snapback]
Please, not enough alcohol in this world would make you look good to me. Keep dreaming, Mikey boy.

The Return of MSP

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2006, 06:47:44 pm »
The recent scale i stepped on said that I weigh about 280 lbs...oh damation.  But I'm 6'3"

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2006, 06:48:53 pm »
Hey tyler you half fag!  Y don't you go to a fag bar and wear leather you ::Dolphin Noise:: and let them shove small animals up u
Doesn't your religion say, like...love everybody, do not hate...or something?

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2006, 07:02:16 pm »
If God makes everyone in his image, and people are born gay, and since god "loves" all of his children. How come god hates gays?

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Lil Loco

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2006, 10:05:40 pm »
since that fool iz too ignorant to even answer that in a semi-smart way, i will.  God doesnt hate gay people.  God gave people free will, to choose whether to act on their own impulse and desirez...whether or not they're right.  an angry man could fill up with so much rage that he might have the impulse to kill someone...whether or not he acts on that impulse iz up to him.  God didnt make people that way, itz sin-nature of man...the thing that separatez us from Him.  homosexual desire iz really different than murderous desire but the concept remainz.  a person might have the impulse of homosexuality in their nature...whether or not they act on it iz, once again, up to them.  one of my aunts iz a lesbian...she was together with her partner for a long time.  but her partner broke up with her because she felt that she was wrong to be in that kind of relationship.  

once again, i dont hate gay people at all...i just dont agree with the lifestyle.  obviously, if you arent of faith, then my wordz aint gonna mean much to you...but oh well.  just take 'em for wut they're worth i guess.

oh and...MSP...stfu.  you misrepresent our faith in the worst way, even if we are of different denomination.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 10:08:41 pm by Lil Loco »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2006, 02:36:53 pm »
Please, not enough alcohol in this world would make you look good to me. Keep dreaming, Mikey boy.
[snapback]283839[/snapback]

lol awesome one Ty! MSp, im sure not even the most desperate person on earth would date you because your foulness. They could'nt even pay me enough, or all the money in the world to rape you. I despise you so much, you hypocrite! God is supposed to love EVERYONE not just the demented few like you. Now if i get banned for a couple of days for saying this, then so be it. I've lost it! Ty has done nothing to deserve being called a fag. YOUR THE one who should be called one, it take sone to know one buddy, and dont even display your impeccible rudeness towards ANYONE who is gay on this forum again, because maybe one day you'll figure that NO GIRL OR FEMALE OF ANY TYPE ON EARTH WOULD DATE YOU, MUCH OR LESS LOOK AT YOU, and maybe you'll end up being queer. now shut up, and im sure the sluttiest of hookers wouldn't even do you for enough money. OK? I'm bi too! so what are you gonna do? shoot me>?  go ahead, at least i'll die in pride, unlike you, your a low life closet case, quit dissing people, and maybe you will get the same pleasure back you closet case. I have lost total respect for you, I had about a microscopic size of respect for you, but with those words you killed it. killed it, burried it, and didnt look back
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Lil Loco

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2006, 02:38:45 pm »
welcome to the club...

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2006, 06:05:46 pm »

lol awesome one Ty! MSp, im sure not even the most desperate person on earth would date you because your foulness. They could'nt even pay me enough, or all the money in the world to rape you. I despise you so much, you hypocrite! God is supposed to love EVERYONE not just the demented few like you. Now if i get banned for a couple of days for saying this, then so be it. I've lost it! Ty has done nothing to deserve being called a fag. YOUR THE one who should be called one, it take sone to know one buddy, and dont even display your impeccible rudeness towards ANYONE who is gay on this forum again, because maybe one day you'll figure that NO GIRL OR FEMALE OF ANY TYPE ON EARTH WOULD DATE YOU, MUCH OR LESS LOOK AT YOU, and maybe you'll end up being queer. now shut up, and im sure the sluttiest of hookers wouldn't even do you for enough money. OK? I'm bi too! so what are you gonna do? shoot me>?  go ahead, at least i'll die in pride, unlike you, your a low life closet case, quit dissing people, and maybe you will get the same pleasure back you closet case. I have lost total respect for you, I had about a microscopic size of respect for you, but with those words you killed it. killed it, burried it, and didnt look back
[snapback]283963[/snapback]
Somewhere in a corner... MSP is crying. Haha. That was so awesome. I am proud of you. You won't be banned, trust me... you could flame MSP all you wanted and you still wouldn't get banned. Trust me. Lmao.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2006, 08:38:47 pm »

[snapback]283963[/snapback]
Somewhere in a corner... MSP is crying. Haha. That was so awesome. I am proud of you. You won't be banned, trust me... you could flame MSP all you wanted and you still wouldn't get banned. Trust me. Lmao.
[snapback]284012[/snapback]
That is great, MSP got owned. You won't get banned for that trust me, many of us have flamed MSP, and not get banned.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.