Author Topic: Mrs. Puff Fanfic  (Read 18340 times)

Ms. APuff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« on: October 12, 2003, 10:31:53 am »
I'll start:
Mrs. Puff: Dear Diary, So far so good! I think I have successfully relocated this time. No one seems to suspect anything. I came close when I was put in jail after giving SpongeBob his licence, but somehow the cops failed to do a backround check... :mf_type:  

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2003, 01:43:57 pm »
...thank god they didnt do that background check. God only knows what they'd do if they found out I was a fugitive. Atleast they dont know what I've done yet.
Spongebob was his usual self, hes such a good student, I dont understand what his problem is. Seems like whenever his driving test comes up, he's someone totally different! I wonder if any counseling would help him....I know it will help me, but Im a teacher, and cant afford it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2003, 02:43:27 pm by mermaidman97007 »

KrabbyLand173

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 07:52:29 am »
I want more!

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 08:23:20 am »
I want to make more....but im too lazy too

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2003, 02:35:27 am »
Take it away Ms. Apuff, its your turn...i suppose...
Lets see what we come up with?  :lookaround: looks like its upto u n me...  :lookaround:  

Ms. APuff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2003, 05:45:33 am »
Frencman narrator: Just then there is a knock at the door.
Mrs. Puff: Now who could that be? It's after 1 in the morning. :
*opens the door*
Mrs. Puff: Gasp! Not you! How did you find me?!?! :ohmy:

lol take it away Mermaidman

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2003, 10:25:21 am »
"I'd tell you, but then I'd hafta kill you, and then myself for telling you." replied the tall dark fish standing in the door way, "Now let me in!"
"Ok, what do you want?" Ms. Puff knew this was going to be a hard night.
"Well, well, Ms Puff, or should I say Mr. Blowfish!" The fish said
"Its Ms. Puff now"she snapped back "What do you want?"
"Well, we have a situation here, and we need some help from you."
"Why would I help you?" she asked.
"Because for helping us, we will clear your record." he replied.
"Well, i guess I have no choice." Ms. Puff looks down, defeated, "What do you need me to do?"

:biggrin: [size=8]Take it away Ms. Apuff [/size]:biggrin:  

Mr. Krabs2003

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2003, 01:12:34 pm »
Man this fan-fic makes no sense.  :blink:  :blink:  

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2003, 01:19:58 pm »
Makes sense to me....I think you are adding in what djwit_atie wrote, take that out, maybe it'll make more sense...

EDIT:Thanks to who ever took out that post btw
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 10:38:08 am by mermaidman97007 »

Megan

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2003, 01:43:59 pm »
this is good. i like it.

Ms. APuff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2003, 03:11:35 pm »
Late night visitor (LNV): Well as I recall, you were pretty chummy (pun totally intended) with a certain mutant crustacean back in Rock Bottom.
Mrs. Puff: Oh fish paste! Don't remind me! I got away from him a long time ago and just want it to stay that way.
LNV: Well if you want your record cleared you're going to have to get close to him again. How long do you think the good citizens of Bikini Bottom will tolerate your presence here in their fair town when they find out who you really are?
Mrs. Puff: *Sigh* Oh alright.  He never knew I was disguised as a man. I guess I'll have to pretend to be disguised as a woman now. I can't go back to that old disguise. What do I have to do?
LNV: Okay! He was last seen in....

:tongue: your turn Mermaidman  :tongue:
P.S. This is fun!!! :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 07:51:12 am by Ms. APuff »

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2003, 03:31:48 pm »
"...Jellyfish Feilds catching all the Jellyfish, and milking their jelly. Apparently he plans on selling it to Mr. Krabs, but we must know why he needs the cash."
Ms. Puff gasps "All those poor jellyfish."
"I know,"said the LNV, "We were watching him, but he found out, and has since stopped his little operation. We've been watching the Kruty Krab, but havent seen him there yet."
"Hey wait...I ate there today," said Ms. Puff, "and they said Jellyfish Jelly was coming soon!"
"So, hes aleady made contact..."
"Looks like it," Ms. Puff looks at the LNV, "What do you need me to do?"
"Find out what he needs the money for, and try to talk Mr. Krabs out of buying that Jellyfish Jelly!"

~yer turn~
Wow, this is fun :biggrin:
WOOHOO post # 120
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 03:34:09 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Ms. APuff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2003, 04:03:07 pm »
Frenchman narrator: As the late night visitor leaves, he gives Mrs. Puff his cell phone number.
LNV: Call me as soon as you know anything. Goodnight.
Mrs. Puff: Oh my. How am I ever going to get through this? *sigh* *sob*...
Well there is nothing to do but get a grip and tackle this chore hook line and sinker! (pun intended again)
Frenchman narrator: As Mrs. Puff fixes herself a cup of tea, her mind begins to reminisce of the old times with Cedrik the mutant crustacean.....

:rolleyes:  go!  :rolleyes:  

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2003, 04:19:02 pm »
Cedrik...How long had it been, 3, maybe 4 years? She remembered all the great times they had. The speeding, running from the police, robbing banks. Back in their day they always gave Mermaidman, and Barnacle Boy a real hard time, they were the only ones they couldnt catch.
"God, those were the days." she said as she pulled out the picture she had of them waving infront of a warehouse fire they started. Cedrik looked so fine all 3 hands waving in the air. "Well, I guess its time to get an early start!"
She took a shower, got dressed in her cat burglar outfit, and headed for Jellyfish Feilds. Maybe she'll recognize Cedrik, how hard could it be to find a 3 handed crustacean?

Take it away Ms. APuff :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 04:21:21 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Ms. APuff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2003, 04:30:14 pm »
Hmmmmmmm. I'll have to think on this awhile......more of this fanFic by Ms. APuff and Mermaidman97007 tomorrow!
Stay tuned....Same sponge time...Same Sponge channel!(ha! another pun!)  Channel get it? Yeah lame :wacko: