Poll

Which group at school could you do without or would like to get rid of?

Preps(incudes guy jocks)
5 (29.4%)
Punk
0 (0%)
Skater
1 (5.9%)
Nerds
1 (5.9%)
Emo
2 (11.8%)
Goth
2 (11.8%)
Goody Two shoes
3 (17.6%)
Other
0 (0%)
None
2 (11.8%)
Gangtas/ Wiggas
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Which group at school would like to get rid of?  (Read 10993 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Re: Which group at school would like to get rid of?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 09:26:00 pm »
There are no groups at college.  Well, unless you count Frat Boys.  But they're funny because they're conformists and they're always drunk, so they're entertaining.  So I don't want to eliminate them.
Lol, totally.  At college there are Frat Boys, Sorority Girls, and students.  No groups cause no one gives a frig.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 07:39:56 pm »
My school has an equal amount of students and staff (20 or so each) so there are no groups. Since I spent most of 4th and 5th grade hearing about the horrors of preps, I vote preps. The question is, who is a prep is no one likes preps?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 07:55:46 pm »
But I'll get rid of Gangstas, seeing as how they'd be most likely to kill me...
:( Why would you want to get rid of me?

:P

spongebobnet

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 08:28:05 pm »
eww,too many gansterswannabe D:

Offline Ealcon

• Sandy
  • Ealcon Return To Flight NASA
    • View Profile
    • Don't Click Here
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 11:36:26 am »
i wouldn't really like to get rid of anyone.I'm not a nerd/geek, or a goody goody, but a boff, which is both mixed together, except, instead of everyone teasing me, they all idolise me.I don't know why, they just do.(Well, have you ever been to school with a talking bird?)
"Do you mock me?"

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 11:55:39 am »
I don't understand why everyone hates preps. If you're not super conformist and superficial, then why do you care?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 12:10:56 pm »
I don't understand why everyone hates preps. If you're not super conformist and superficial, then why do you care?

The people who hate "preps" are the ones who have antisocial personalities.  Most people aren't mean by nature, but if you act like they're lesser beings because they dress a certain way, then they're going to be mean to you too.  So if you see someone wearing something like Abercrombie or Hollister or something and automatically think they're stuck up and either don't talk to them or make fun of them or something, they're going to continue doing the same to you.

In high school, I didn't even fit into a group because I never conformed to the standards of any group.  I was friends with almost everyone...and this was a big thing because my high school had very large gaps in the groups.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 03:27:37 pm »
Its not that i hate all preps. I am friends with a few, but its them who act like the aholes...they think they are soooo hott and alway have to have a boyfriend or god forbid they run out of makeup. they are stuck up snobs. that is the majority of them

Howver, this prep in my group for school was asked by the not so great lookin guy

"why do you worry about your looks so much, looks arent everything"
prep: ughh yes they are, people dont want anyone who is ugly
guy"well put it this way, would u rather have a cute guy who beat you everyday or a not so great lookin guyh who treated u like a queen?"

prep: Uhh thats an easy one, id pick the hott guy any day.,

sorry but thats messed up...in my opinion...al the preps at our school act and think exactly like that.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 07:10:17 pm »
Its not that i hate all preps. I am friends with a few, but its them who act like the aholes...they think they are soooo hott and alway have to have a boyfriend or god forbid they run out of makeup. they are stuck up snobs. that is the majority of them

Howver, this prep in my group for school was asked by the not so great lookin guy

"why do you worry about your looks so much, looks arent everything"
prep: ughh yes they are, people dont want anyone who is ugly
guy"well put it this way, would u rather have a cute guy who beat you everyday or a not so great lookin guyh who treated u like a queen?"

prep: Uhh thats an easy one, id pick the hott guy any day.,

sorry but thats messed up...in my opinion...al the preps at our school act and think exactly like that.
Most prep's I can stand it's the small few elite rich :dolphin noise: I can't stand. The ones who do nothing but flash money in your face.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:51:05 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Rabble

Re: Whats the worst group in school
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 10:02:25 pm »
pshh preps...get rid of them all..god forbid their hair isnt straight or they dont have makeup on..like omg!!!...Good Lawd get rid of them all

:[

I'd say goody two shoes kids, because they just don't play fair.

Erh, You'd get rid of me THEN.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 10:34:28 pm »
pshh preps...get rid of them all..god forbid their hair isnt straight or they dont have makeup on..like omg!!!...Good Lawd get rid of them all

:[

I'd say goody two shoes kids, because they just don't play fair.

Erh, You'd get rid of me THEN.

You ruined the surprise :(

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2006, 06:58:51 pm »
I've yet to meet a stereotypical, spoiled valley girl prep.

spongebuddie

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2006, 07:10:13 pm »
I changed the title, cause I belonged to the worst group in school, but nobody wanted us to leave.

I was a group called the TenorTones that just ran around and caused mass chaos in anything school related.

Everyone wanted the goth kids gone, cause they would constantly have the police called on them because of "threats to kill themselves". And, of course, the TenorTones couldn't get away with anything with police scurrying around the school :(

But mannnn....I remember the time we all dressed as pimps, inflated a kingsize air mattress, layed on it, and ate pudding that we just made with milk from the cafeteria and instant pudding mix. It was classic.

Then we had a "Full Contact 'Shoots and Ladders' tournament". LOL
aww man that sounds priceless i wish someone would do that at my school :)

spongebuddie

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2006, 07:14:24 pm »

The people who hate "preps" are the ones who have antisocial personalities.  Most people aren't mean by nature, but if you act like they're lesser beings because they dress a certain way, then they're going to be mean to you too.  So if you see someone wearing something like Abercrombie or Hollister or something and automatically think they're stuck up and either don't talk to them or make fun of them or something, they're going to continue doing the same to you.

In high school, I didn't even fit into a group because I never conformed to the standards of any group.  I was friends with almost everyone...and this was a big thing because my high school had very large gaps in the groups.
THANK YOU!!
i'm the type of person whose nice to everyone (duh..) and i'm openminded :)

bub1028

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 04:22:49 pm »
Yah, I agree. 

Now we have to do a play about groups, my God how stupid.