Author Topic: Ratchet and Clank  (Read 9309 times)

Wilytank

Ratchet and Clank
« on: November 09, 2006, 05:01:36 pm »
Anyone play any of their games?  They kick [censored by Wilytank]!

PatSponge StarPants

Re: Ratchet and Clank
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 07:05:20 pm »
I've played the 2nd and 3rd one before. They were good, but not as good as other platformers such as Sonic.

Wilytank

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 08:54:47 am »
I've played the 2nd and 3rd one before. They were good, but not as good as other platformers such as Sonic.
Sonic is a side scroller.  And besides R & C has weapons.  WEAPONS!

CloneTrooperX

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 08:56:07 am »
So does Gears of War for the 360 and that pwns Ratchet and Clank.

Wilytank

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 08:58:12 am »
So does Gears of War for the 360 and that pwns Ratchet and Clank.
I wouldn't consider Gears of War a platformer.  Just a regular shooter.

CloneTrooperX

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 09:06:46 am »
Well. I guess your right. I'm waiting for R & C Size Matters.

Arkei

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 09:08:35 am »
I wuv Watchet and Wank!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 10:18:21 am »
Where have you been the past 5 years? Either way, R & C is overrated however can be fun sometimes. I prefer Sonic and Jak & Daxter myself.

Wilytank

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 10:35:16 am »
Where have you been the past 5 years? Either way, R & C is overrated however can be fun sometimes. I prefer Sonic and Jak & Daxter myself.
The weapons here are more futureistic than anything else.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 10:39:33 am »
I never said they weren't, I said the games were overrated. The reason I like Sonic better is because there are no weapons and it is still fun.

Wilytank

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 10:44:02 am »
I never said they weren't, I said the games were overrated. The reason I like Sonic better is because there are no weapons and it is still fun.
The old or new sonic games?  And Ratchet and clank is not overrated!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 10:47:32 am »
To you they are not, to me they are. There is no point to debate over opinion of a video game, when it will not affect anyone.

And all the Sonic games are better. Right down to Sonic The Hedgehog for Genesis. The newer ones are he 3D ones.

Wilytank

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 10:48:18 am »
To you they are not, to me they are. There is no point to debate over opinion of a video game, when it will not affect anyone.

And all the Sonic games are better. Right down to Sonic The Hedgehog for Genesis. The newer ones are he 3D ones.
The 3D ones suck.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 10:52:22 am »

The 3D ones suck.
Sonic Adventure 2 was rather boring but could be fun if you could handle the slow pace of a lot of it, but Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes were pretty sweet. But that's just me I guess. I enjoy these games. I liked the original 2D sidescrollers much better though.

Wilytank

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 07:20:22 pm »
R&C Up your Arsenal=10/10-Gameinformer
Sonic riders=5/10-Gameinformer
Shadow the Hedgehog=4/10-Gameinformer