Author Topic: Spongebob Game For Gameboy Help!  (Read 6760 times)

Doom 2 Marine

Spongebob Game For Gameboy Help!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2003, 02:22:59 pm »
Yeah EGM said it was a million seller!!! :blink:
It's probably a million seller just because it has the name "Spongebob" on it. To me, that game doesn't look that great.

Yea, you're right Sean. I'd rather beat it myself because it's an accoplishment if it's a really hard game. (sp?)
Well duhhhhhhhhhh gbc is like nes. U only can use square wave 1 & 2 triangle wave and noise but why doe'snt gbc have pcm like nes

Patrick

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2003, 02:26:58 pm »
Yeah EGM said it was a million seller!!! :blink:
It's probably a million seller just because it has the name "Spongebob" on it. To me, that game doesn't look that great.

Yea, you're right Sean. I'd rather beat it myself because it's an accoplishment if it's a really hard game. (sp?)
Well duhhhhhhhhhh gbc is like nes. U only can use square wave 1 & 2 triangle wave and noise but why doe'snt gbc have pcm like nes
I have no idea what you just said...
And EGM said the million seller was Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Mr.Puff

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2003, 06:03:20 pm »
YEAH GO BATTLE FOR BIKINI BNOTTOM!!!! i have that game and it rocks.....

now to the answer fo your question......maybe you should restart your game and this time DONT cheat.... :original:  

spppponged

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2003, 10:41:21 pm »
Cheats are not for ppl who are lazy and non-skilled. What about that cheat for the sims for more money? With out that, you could not get hardly anything for ur house! That'd be sssttupid! :glare:   :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  

spppponged

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2003, 10:42:25 pm »
Any anyways..ITS NOT BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTEM!!  It was the Lost Spatula.... :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  :glare:  

mermaidman97007

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2003, 10:48:10 pm »
spppponged
read This!

Rabble

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2003, 12:19:29 pm »
that game was fun and uniqe thats why it sold so much could of done beter if it was longer you shouldn't cheat on games and gamefaqs.com that just tells you what to do if your stuck i hate cheats when they giev you unlimeted life or something