Author Topic: Poll And News  (Read 35411 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2004, 05:29:55 pm »
Ever try emailing them or AIMing them?

Starr2k3

Poll And News
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2004, 05:33:18 pm »
Ever try emailing them or AIMing them?
He did email them... he got no reply....

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2004, 05:38:51 pm »
Do they msn or yahoo or aim or yim?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2004, 05:39:37 pm »
Hey spongey, try noticing that my statement was only directed towards those belonging to the Spongebuddy forum. I never said people here didn't like the idea.

Starr2k3

Poll And News
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2004, 05:39:39 pm »
Do they msn or yahoo or aim or yim?
Don't worry... they are not in the picture.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2004, 05:41:16 pm »
So Squareboard IS out?

Starr2k3

Poll And News
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2004, 05:41:59 pm »
So Squareboard IS out?
Yeah. They have been for a while.

spongedude

Poll And News
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2004, 05:43:43 pm »
I really am curious to know why everyone from Spongebuddy hates the idea of the merge. That comment you made, you know, the one where you tell me to shut up if I don't know the facts? Well, you may try applying that to your daily life. You and spongey don't know the facts, so you have no right to judge whether the merge would be a good idea or not. The staff has only released a tiny bit of information to the public.
Not everyone from Spongebuddy is against the idea. But I do know that Spongey, ssj, and I are opposed to it. My reason? Mainly, it wouldn't work out in the end. The technical hurdles are big enough, and then if it does work, without any bugs, there'll be complaints and chaos everywhere. "I'm supposed to be Admin!"..."No, I am!"..."Why was I banned?!"...

I know there's gonna be a wrestle for control, unless all staff from both boards keep their positions. Becuase if the staff fights, the members will find out, and they'll leave.

About knowing the facts - I am well aware that you haven't realeased a whole ton of info about this to the public. I can relate, I have my own board as well. Please do not take my previous post as meaning "I know all" - I am just irked that all the staff thinks we oppose this simply becuase we're sour. :original:  

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2004, 05:43:51 pm »
good i dont like them they banned me for telling the truth

Spongey34

Poll And News
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2004, 05:46:13 pm »
Hey spongey, try noticing that my statement was only directed towards those belonging to the Spongebuddy forum. I never said people here didn't like the idea.
Whoa, calm down.  It's not a big deal that I actually took the time to make clear of some things.  And if you can't respect that, then you can at least try noticing that I answered your question in my post.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 05:46:33 pm by Spongey34 »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2004, 05:46:38 pm »
sbc did? What did you say O_o;;

Spongey34

Poll And News
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2004, 05:49:48 pm »
SBC did what?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2004, 05:52:39 pm »
One reason I like the idea of the merge is because SZ won't be around forever. cmonkey will be heading off to college soon, and there won't really be a Sponge Zone anymore. At least not one like there is at the moment. The merge would secure that these great forums won't be lost when cmonkey leaves..and I know we don't want them gone. Another thing, there won't be any more confusion than there is now about who's banned. There will be more staff, and that means more people to take care of the forums. Nobody will be fighting over staff positions either, because that's already been taken care of and nobody's complaining yet.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Poll And News
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2004, 05:53:44 pm »
A little bit of clarification.

Squareboard is out because thier admin dispises the SZ.  Your post count will remain.  The name will be something like United SpongeBob, although it's not finalized.  There will be a set number of admins and mods, and decisions will be made democratically.  All members will be unbanned. (Note:  The Sponge Zone currently has no bans).  More info will come after a meeting...

As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with the merger.  Go ahead and list why you think it will be bad; I bet I can show you why it won't be.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2004, 05:55:14 pm »
Our post count will remain the same? Or add to the merging?