Author Topic: Wierd Super Mario Glitch!  (Read 6586 times)

MiraclrPlz

Wierd Super Mario Glitch!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 09:01:22 pm »
is that on the gameboy advance one?

Starr2k3

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 09:06:40 pm »
is that on the gameboy advance one?
No... the orignal NES and SNES.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 10:38:08 am »
I hopw u r not lying pat. I scooted the flag forward in smb utility and no bowswer
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Patrick

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 10:40:33 am »
This was to figure out how gullible you guys were. I thought you would've thought it was fake since I mentioned the Luigi mooning mario glitch. =P

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 10:42:06 am »
I knew u were lying because i looked a the image. it weas ann ood #
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Patrick

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 10:43:37 am »
it weas ann ood #
English, please.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2004, 10:44:16 am »
Learn it in math dude i have the tools to hack roms and i knew u were lying

Patrick

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2004, 10:49:56 am »
Learn it in math dude i have the tools to hack roms and i knew u were lying
I was talking about the sentance. I can't really understand because your spelling. Oh, and if you knew I was lying, why didn't you say so in the first place. I had you fooled. Admit it.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2004, 10:51:15 am »
Nope i found it out

Patrick

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2004, 02:55:42 pm »
I tried it in my copy couldnt get past the flag pole went into level editor and scooted flag fowarard still no bowswer
=You believed it. If you knew I was lying, why didn't you say it right away...

Waste of my time.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2004, 03:26:37 pm »
Because i was fast posting dude

Patrick

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2004, 04:57:36 pm »
Because i was fast posting dude
Pfft, lame excuse. Your first two potst were a day apart. You don't always have to be right you know.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2004, 05:40:39 pm »
Dude I just jumped over the flag pole in world 1-1. I kept running and finally came to a pipe! When I went down I landed in level 94-1 and at the end had to fight Mega Bowser! Instead of fireballs I could throw little marios! And I didnt even need a power up!
Is there really a level 94-1? =-\

edso

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2004, 05:42:27 pm »
I think...

Patrick

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2004, 04:47:23 am »
Read my previous posts.