Author Topic: Mario Fan-fic!  (Read 5747 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Mario Fan-fic!
« on: August 26, 2004, 03:05:06 pm »
OK, i made this and posted this on the Mario Land (Im Super_Mario_King over there). So now, im gonna post it here. OK. So here it is:

MARIO ON THE ISLAND OF LUXARY! PART ONE
Mario was getting bored one day, so he decided to go on vacation. He went to his secret room, and pulled out brocheres. He saw one for the Island of Luxary, and decided to go. He invited Yoshi, and they got on the plane. When they arrived Yoshi was exausted, so he went right to sleep. Mario, on the other hand, decided to relax in a nice hamoc, sippind ice cold lemonade. Yoshi slept and slept for days. Mario, was still sipping his lemonade...
WILL MARIO EVER FINISH HIS LEMONADE, WILL YOSHI EVER WAKE UP? KEEP READING AND FIND OUT IN: MARIO ON THE ISLAND OF LUXARY: PART TWO.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 03:14:39 pm »
You need to close your codes

edso

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 03:15:13 pm »
I like it.......ALOT!
I plan on making one too..........

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 03:27:38 pm »
Thanks. I know, this is when i did not know how to close my codes. I just wanted to post this fast. I will start to edit it and close my codes.

Patrick

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 03:37:39 pm »
OK, i made this and posted this on the Mario Land (Im Super_Mario_King over there). So now, im gonna post it here. OK. So here it is:

Mario was getting bored one day, so he decided to go on vacation. He went to his secret room, and pulled out brocheres. He saw one for the Island of Luxary, and decided to go. He invited Yoshi, and they got on the plane. When they arrived Yoshi was exausted, so he went right to sleep. Mario, on the other hand, decided to relax in a nice hamoc, sippind ice cold lemonade. Yoshi slept and slept for days. Mario, was still sipping his lemonade...
WILL MARIO EVER FINISH HIS LEMONADE, WILL YOSHI EVER WAKE UP? KEEP READING AND FIND OUT IN: MARIO ON THE ISLAND OF LUXARY: PART TWO.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 03:38:48 pm »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 06:15:12 pm »
I like it!

Patrick

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 06:33:29 pm »

Ugh, I hate dealing with people like you. I didn't literally mean 10 seconds. I said that becaues it was very short, bad story and not funny.  

Starr2k3

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 07:59:00 pm »
Yeah... I did not like it at all.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 08:41:48 pm »

Ugh, I hate dealing with people like you. I didn't literally mean 10 seconds. I said that becaues it was very short, bad story and not funny.
Maybe you should put in an actual guess

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2004, 10:34:54 am »
Ok, i know you guys are starting to hate this, but as it gets further along the codes close, the story gets longer,and it gets funnier and better. This was the first time I ever made a fan-fic that was NOT in script form, so it might be confusing to read.
Anyways, here it is PART 2:

MARIO ON THE ISLAND OF LUXARY!

PART TWO
We last left Mario sipping lemonade, and Yoshi was sleeping.
ALL of a sudden disaster struck...at least for Mario. This once pieceful island, was now...

SWARMING WITH TOURISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario thought, What to do, what to do?
Then his homoc spun around in a twist.
Tourists came crashing by, but Yoshi was able to sleep through it all.
Mario, decided to scare evreyone off, so he could relax in peace.
He put on a costume, and at night durring a big loud party, held by tourists, Mario went up and tiried to scare them. They all started laughing. Mario went to sleep. The next morning he sat trying to think of a way to get them to leave. Then he got an idea.....
TO BE CONTENUED.....

Ok, I thought this was longer but it wasn't really. Part 3 is pretty good. The Finale and Part 5 are best in my opinion. So, what do you think?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2004, 12:08:53 pm »
What the heck is a homoc?

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2004, 05:29:24 pm »
I have never seen a Mario FanFic before....kewl!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2004, 06:24:12 pm »
I meant hamac, not hamoc.

Squid's Bro

Mario Fan-fic!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2004, 09:55:52 pm »
hurry and post the rest.....it's so suspensful.