Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 8218 times)

edso

Final Fantasy
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2004, 04:55:39 pm »
Are the first ones arcade style

foulpattie

Final Fantasy
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2004, 05:26:42 pm »
The first few came out for NES a long time ago. They're RPGs.  

edso

Final Fantasy
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2004, 05:28:26 pm »
Were they good 3-d graphics?

foulpattie

Final Fantasy
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2004, 05:31:45 pm »
Well ya know, NES games. The Characters aren't 3-d they look nothing compared to stuff we have now. So good for it's time maybe.  

edso

Final Fantasy
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2004, 05:32:40 pm »
What was it called? Im going to do a search for it.....

foulpattie

Final Fantasy
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2004, 05:41:42 pm »
Final Fantasy I. Final Fantasy II. III was on SNES i believe.  

Rabble

Final Fantasy
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2004, 05:45:40 pm »
I have 1-4 on my emulator its not aracde style you Start with 4 charaters and you Pick a name (No defaults)  Same as most all RPG's After that its like earthbound but you can see yourself in battles
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 05:46:13 pm by Evilspongee »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2004, 05:50:36 pm »
Well ya know, NES games. The Characters aren't 3-d they look nothing compared to stuff we have now. So good for it's time maybe.
NES games have da best graphics :cool: :laugh:

Fifth Dynasty

Final Fantasy
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2004, 02:26:56 pm »
Final Fantasy requires patience. I think VIII is the worst one. It's just a love story. It's not bad, but for a Final Fantasy Freak, I was expecting a lot more than that. VII had the best character development and storyline, X follows VERY closely. For those of you that have just played these games for like a few hours and say they suck, you have no right to. Every Final Fantasy sucks majorly at the start, but as the game progresses it gets harder and harder, better and better. VII is a bit over-rated, but it does deserve a LOT of credit. VERY many people say that it is the best game ever created. I can almost agree.  Here's my list:

1) VII
2) X
3) IX
4) IV
5) VI
6) V
7) I
8) II
9) X-2
10) Tactics
11) VIII

Final Fantasy is for the old-school gamer. You have to see around the crap to like this. And if you've only played around 4 or 5 out of the 18 made, you don't really have a right to say the series sucks. This is next to Mario as the biggest gaming franchise in he history of gaming, and that's a fact.

foulpattie

Final Fantasy
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2004, 06:46:10 pm »
I agree with you. Though i thought X started off the best. With the distruction of Zanarkand. Those opening CG movies were amazing.  

Chocoholic45

Final Fantasy
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2004, 03:13:04 am »
In my humble opinion all the final fantasy's are gret they all touch on different parts of life.  Each one is unique and cannot be recreated.  Some people want sequals to the games but that would ruin them because you cant add anything to these games without making it feel wierd.  but you can't call yourself a hardcore Gamer until you hav played one of these games.