Author Topic: The Presidential Lie-brary  (Read 23433 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
The Presidential Lie-brary
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2004, 05:34:53 pm »
Bill Clinton, the worst President in American History, it seems they forgot to mention his undeniable desire to kill people.  The massacre at Waco, Texas.  86 innocent men, women, and children burnt to a crisp and blown up.  Hillary Clinton and that document scandal-she's s crook too and she will never get elected.  Bill Clinton bombing and killing 500 innocent Serbians which the Media swept under the rug.  If a solidure in Iraq scrapes his knee, it is seen all over the world with picture and all over the media!   But there is not ONE picture from that Serbian bombing!  I challange you to find ONE picture from that bombing!  And death threats against Independant Politician Kenneth Starr!  Bill Clinton, you turned our whitehouse evil!  You sold us out to the Red Chineese!  You traitor!  You lied about yourself as the President at the lie-brary because you were a liar as a President!
Couldnt agree with you more! Dont forget what happened in Bosnia
And you call 300+ people executed by Bush while he was governor OK? And before Bush is done he'll cause 100 years of financial damage.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2004, 05:40:46 pm »
Bill Clinton, the worst President in American History, it seems they forgot to mention his undeniable desire to kill people.  The massacre at Waco, Texas.  86 innocent men, women, and children burnt to a crisp and blown up.  Hillary Clinton and that document scandal-she's s crook too and she will never get elected.  Bill Clinton bombing and killing 500 innocent Serbians which the Media swept under the rug.  If a solidure in Iraq scrapes his knee, it is seen all over the world with picture and all over the media!   But there is not ONE picture from that Serbian bombing!  I challange you to find ONE picture from that bombing!  And death threats against Independant Politician Kenneth Starr!  Bill Clinton, you turned our whitehouse evil!  You sold us out to the Red Chineese!  You traitor!  You lied about yourself as the President at the lie-brary because you were a liar as a President!
Couldnt agree with you more! Dont forget what happened in Bosnia
And you call 300+ people executed by Bush while he was governor OK? And before Bush is done he'll cause 100 years of financial damage.
More like 8

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2004, 06:05:22 pm »
I was flipping around and out of sheer boredom I watched 5 minutes of Cspan, and I learned that if we continue spending like we do now in 2040 our budget would be 95% interest to to other countries.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2004, 06:13:33 pm »
Texas has the death penalty many states do.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2004, 06:55:29 pm »
152 people killed under Bush's governership.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 06:55:40 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2004, 07:12:07 pm »
Uuhhh...they were all KILLERS and Clinton killed the INNOCENT!!!  nuff said  

Gideon Brown

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2004, 08:02:31 pm »
They may be killers but they still are human, and God created them. Killing a killer is just as bad as killing the innocent. You are killing God's creation. YOU did not make that man who killed ten people, so why should you be a hypocrite and kill him, as he did those ten people? It's like saying 'do as I say and not as I do or else you die.'

Snowthrower

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2004, 08:08:56 pm »
152 people killed under Bush's governership.
2,100 in Kosovo alone under Clinton

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2004, 08:12:55 pm »
16,604 civilians killed in Iraq since the start of the invasion, and the war is not near it's end.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 08:13:11 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2004, 04:47:13 am »
He was an ok president, but alot better if you compared to what Bush has done. I'll back up my opinion if I need to, but I'll leave it be for now.
// Sits down and waits for MSP to explode :-P

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2004, 09:18:31 am »
They may be killers but they still are human, and God created them. Killing a killer is just as bad as killing the innocent. You are killing God's creation. YOU did not make that man who killed ten people, so why should you be a hypocrite and kill him, as he did those ten people? It's like saying 'do as I say and not as I do or else you die.'
That's not hypocritical. Killers have to be killed or else they will kill more. That's the way life is. Killing a killer is justice.

Cute. "You are killing God's creation." If you want to go there then Christians shouldn't eat food either because someone had to kill the plants and animals.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2004, 09:54:02 am »
I'm sorry, but this Christian concept is that all humans are special to God. So someone has decided to go against God, and commit the gravest sin. As a human YOU are not allowed to judge that human and sentence him to death; that is for your GOD to decide.

"We've a national law, in the name of the Queen, to hang a child who's just fourteen"
That line says so much to me. They were going to kill a juvenille because they overlooked much evidence. Guess what. No matter how much circumstancial proof there is, if there is no PHYSICAL evidence, a person should not be allowed to get the death sentence. Steven Truscott was almost hanged.....and he. was. innocent.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2004, 10:01:42 am »
So do you think we should just let Bin Laden go?

I'm sorry, that's NOT hypocritical. It's common sense. Killing a killer is not going against God. God gave them a choice, and they chose to murder. They didn't have to do it. Osama didn't have to do what he has done. Saddam didn't have to do what he has done. They all made a choice and they chose to do wrong. When someone deliberately chooses what they know is wrong there is a consequence.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2004, 10:19:28 am »
Shouldn't God be giving out the consequences?! You don't let them go, but you sure don't KILL them. That's not going to stop all the killers. Killing bin Laden...think his followers are gonna like that? What, you're going to kill all the followers to?! Then what, their families, because those families just might want revenge? Killing ONE person can cause a chain of events, leading up to some other person snapping and killing people. It happens. So killing a murderer justifies nothing, it's saying that HUMANS created humanity, and only humans can take it away. I am an ex-member of the United Church of Canada. And in THAT Christian Church, ALL life is special, and only God should be allowed to judge. Who says a murderer can't feel guilt over what he has done afterwards? Who says he doesn't want to repent? It may not happen within a few years, but after a decade, or two, they may find God. You are not giving that person a chance to find God and realize the mistakes he/she has made.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2004, 11:34:11 am »
Executing someone for crimes against humanity is not going against God