Author Topic: Most Americans Are Hopeful About The 4 More Years  (Read 20528 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Most Americans Are Hopeful About The 4 More Years
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 06:01:07 pm »
Republicans blow things right out of proportian remember super boob 2004? Who cares we saw here boob for one second and America goes crazy.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 06:33:16 pm »
I'm worried because we have a retarded monkey running the world's most powerful country.
[snapback]145153[/snapback]

But Kerry didn't win...

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2005, 06:44:12 pm »
Republicans blow things right out of proportian remember super boob 2004? Who cares we saw here boob for one second and America goes crazy.
[snapback]145606[/snapback]

Hey, that was a SUPER BOWL performance. I can guarantee anyone could of made a big deal out of that.

I'm worried because we have a retarded monkey running the world's most powerful country.

But Kerry didn't win...
[snapback]145613[/snapback]

:laughing:

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2005, 07:44:27 pm »
[snapback]145606[/snapback]
Ok. The Boob was nothing really im my opinion. >.>

But uhhh.....that certainly has nothing to do with politics.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2005, 12:10:24 pm »

But Kerry didn't win...
[snapback]145613[/snapback]

Wow, I wish I had your talent. If I only knew how to say something thats exactly what the person said to me...  :sad:

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2005, 08:26:56 pm »
Kerry wasn't a retard monkey, he was an elitis snob.  Bush doesn't even look like a monky.  he's a very handsome man.  And he's extrremly smart.  Just because he has a texas accent don't make him dumb.  And the reason for the stuttering is because he has dyslexia.  And he always stayed true to his principles.  If Clinton had invaded Iraq, over a year later when the whole world hated it, he'd had pulled out.  The whole world was against Bush, he pulled though to his word.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2005, 08:35:02 pm »
Kerry wasn't a retard monkey, he was an elitis snob.  Bush doesn't even look like a monky.  he's a very handsome man.  And he's extrremly smart.  Just because he has a texas accent don't make him dumb.  And the reason for the stuttering is because he has dyslexia.  And he always stayed true to his principles.  If Clinton had invaded Iraq, over a year later when the whole world hated it, he'd had pulled out.  The whole world was against Bush, he pulled though to his word.
[snapback]146173[/snapback]

He's an idiot. He wouldn't have even gone to college if it weren't for his Dad.

Clinton was the greatest president ever.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2005, 08:49:47 pm »
MSP, Tom Cruise has dyslexia and he doesn't stutter...dyslexia is not a speech impediment, it's having letters jumble up on the page you are trying to read.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2005, 08:51:10 pm »
Kerry wasn't a retard monkey, he was an elitis snob.  Bush doesn't even look like a monky.  he's a very handsome man.  And he's extrremly smart.  Just because he has a texas accent don't make him dumb.  And the reason for the stuttering is because he has dyslexia.  And he always stayed true to his principles.  If Clinton had invaded Iraq, over a year later when the whole world hated it, he'd had pulled out.  The whole world was against Bush, he pulled though to his word.
[snapback]146173[/snapback]

He's an idiot. He wouldn't have even gone to college if it weren't for his Dad.

Clinton was the greatest president ever.
[snapback]146177[/snapback]

Getting in college is one thing, getting out of college is another.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2005, 06:33:57 am »
No, I can guarantee you if anyone paid enough money they'd pass their kids.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2005, 07:20:19 am »
Bush had a C average in High School. Normally Yale wouldn't except this, but Bush's daddy paid a ton of money to get him in and pass him.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2005, 07:38:23 am »
Bush had a C average in High School. Normally Yale wouldn't except this, but Bush's daddy paid a ton of money to get him in and pass him.
[snapback]146257[/snapback]
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember the media saying Bush had a C in only one class. Im sure people have gotten into Yale with one C. And besides, like Elizabeth said, he did graduate from Yale, and a good school like that would be smart enough not to take money to pass someone. Bush academically graduated from Yale on his own

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2005, 08:20:27 am »
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember the media saying Bush had a C in only one class. Im sure people have gotten into Yale with one C. And besides, like Elizabeth said, he did graduate from Yale, and a good school like that would be smart enough not to take money to pass someone. Bush academically graduated from Yale on his own
[snapback]146258[/snapback]

No, Yale and Harvard aren't as pure as you seem to be making them out to be. I'm positive with his Dad's money, and who his Dad was, he shouldn't have graduated.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2005, 08:33:47 am »
[snapback]146258[/snapback]

No, Yale and Harvard aren't as pure as you seem to be making them out to be. I'm positive with his Dad's money, and who his Dad was, he shouldn't have graduated.
[snapback]146271[/snapback]
You all just cant give him a break, can you? Did HW pay off the First Lady, too?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2005, 08:40:28 am »
He doesn't deserve a break.