Author Topic: Christopher Columbus  (Read 18961 times)

MiraclrPlz

Christopher Columbus
« on: January 21, 2005, 08:19:17 pm »
Thank you God for allowing America to make a holiday on such a wonderful man.  He brought Catholicism to the natives.  He discovered America.  He brought fine goods like tabocco and natural resources to help the natives.  He proved thee world was not flat, but round like a sphere.  If that is not holiday worthy, I don't know what is.  Vive Italia!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Christopher Columbus
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 08:32:45 pm »
He didn't "bring" catholicism, he killed, enslaved, and raped natives so they'd agree with him.

super_sayian_spongebob

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 08:35:04 pm »
He KILLED all the Indians. Besides even he if DIDN'T discover America, we would still most likely be here.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 08:36:41 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Christopher Columbus
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 08:35:28 pm »
He didn't even discover it. He never stepped foot on it.

super_sayian_spongebob

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 08:37:27 pm »
So you mean all he did was kill everyone. He was planning on an invasion on Japan, but he died before any of that stuff could happen.

MiraclrPlz

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 08:40:55 pm »
There is no proof he did that.  You are just repeating liberal propaganda you heard against him.  Please encite actual historical evidence that Columbus commited these atrocities you claim.  He brought plumbing and civilization to the natives.  If it wasn't for him, most of the world's Hispanics would not exist: 80% of them are a mixture of native and spanish blood.  So, by defaming Columbus, you are insulting Italian Americans by the vicious slanders that you go against him.  That is hatred against these Italian Americans, which make up 10% of the population, and Italian Canadians, which make up 6% of their country.  Columbus is a great man.  Leave him alone.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Christopher Columbus
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 08:41:55 pm »
So, by defaming Columbus, you are insulting Italian Americans by the vicious slanders that you go against him. 
[snapback]146184[/snapback]

... That's like saying insulting Hitler is like insulting the entire German population

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 08:47:40 pm »
Thank you God for allowing America to make a holiday on such a wonderful man.  He brought Catholicism to the natives.  He discovered America.  He brought fine goods like tabocco and natural resources to help the natives.  He proved thee world was not flat, but round like a sphere.  If that is not holiday worthy, I don't know what is.  Vive Italia!
[snapback]146171[/snapback]
1) He did nothing good for the natives, he led a group of people to kill them for land
2) He didn't discover America, he discovered the Bahamas, I think, it was some Island near America
3) He didn't prove the world was flat, everyone already knew it was round, that story's just told to make his a better story
4) If Magellan doesn't get a holiday, Columbus shouldnt either.

Elizabeth Rose

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 08:49:53 pm »
Land sakes. GreenDayFreak is on a role tonight. Once again he summed it up before I could. Dang kid.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 08:50:42 pm »
Land sakes. GreenDayFreak is on a role tonight. Once again he summed it up before I could. Dang kid.
[snapback]146191[/snapback]
No autographs, please.  :cool:

super_sayian_spongebob

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 08:51:22 pm »
There is no proof he did that.  You are just repeating liberal propaganda you heard against him.  Please encite actual historical evidence that Columbus commited these atrocities you claim.  He brought plumbing and civilization to the natives.  If it wasn't for him, most of the world's Hispanics would not exist: 80% of them are a mixture of native and spanish blood.  So, by defaming Columbus, you are insulting Italian Americans by the vicious slanders that you go against him.  That is hatred against these Italian Americans, which make up 10% of the population, and Italian Canadians, which make up 6% of their country.  Columbus is a great man.  Leave him alone.
[snapback]146184[/snapback]
HE DID. There has been evidence in his journal that one day he wishes that he could go to Japan. But he died before it happened. It ISN'T propganda, it's true! It's even in my textbook in school!!!!

Starr2k3

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 08:52:11 pm »
There's not much more to say.. they've summed it up.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Christopher Columbus
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2005, 08:57:00 pm »
Here's my say on this...

He founded round America...whoopee...who cares.

Gideon Brown

Christopher Columbus
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2005, 09:40:21 pm »
He brought alcohol and horses to America..the one ruined the Natives and the other ruined the bison.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Christopher Columbus
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2005, 09:53:38 pm »
Haven't we had a topic exactly like this before?  I might just be losing my mind...
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone