Author Topic: Should A Women Be Our Next President!  (Read 17275 times)

Starr2k3

Should A Women Be Our Next President!
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2005, 05:47:59 pm »
Oh God I don't know.  Margaret Thratcher was pretty good in Great Britan.  As long as it's not that witch, Hillary Clinton, I guess I don't care.
[snapback]156113[/snapback]

I'd vote for Hilary Clinton.

Her husband was an awesome president.
[snapback]156218[/snapback]

She is a totally different person. She is not her husband, she'll have different views, she'll take it her own way...
[snapback]156220[/snapback]

She can get ideas from Bill.
It would be nice to at least let her try.
[snapback]156325[/snapback]

Yeah, but I bet she wants to be president, not just letting Bill have another term.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 06:27:01 pm »
Yeah, but I bet she wants to be president, not just letting Bill have another term.
[snapback]156337[/snapback]

Well, yeah, but she can get maybe a few ideas...not more than 4...from Bill. It will still make her a good Prez

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2005, 12:14:48 am »
Margaret Thatcher may have gotten Britain better schools and hospitals....but she certainly raised taxes. ;_;
Now that she's gone, all our schools are falling into chaos, our hospitals are being contaminated and lots of other stuff!
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2005, 04:23:53 pm »
Naw she wouldn't had raised taxes.  She was the European version of Reagan. Reagan said in his nog address:  We musn't look to the government to solve our problems.  -quote-The Government is the problem.  -unquote- now that's conservative.

Rabble

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2005, 04:29:16 pm »
I don't care who is presendent as long as there not stupid as a monkey. *cough  Bush cough Kerry cough cough*

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2005, 04:32:05 pm »
No one listened when I said "Vote for Nadar"....

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2005, 05:51:00 pm »
Naw she wouldn't had raised taxes.  She was the European version of Reagan. Reagan said in his nog address:  We musn't look to the government to solve our problems.  -quote-The Government is the problem.  -unquote- now that's conservative.
[snapback]156970[/snapback]

So, even though you've said you're against, your views seem to support anarchy.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2005, 03:32:27 am »
Naw she wouldn't had raised taxes.  She was the European version of Reagan. Reagan said in his nog address:  We musn't look to the government to solve our problems.  -quote-The Government is the problem.  -unquote- now that's conservative.
[snapback]156970[/snapback]

you wouldn't know that she raised taxes, it's because it's none of america's concern, and anything that is none of america's concern is never discussed.
Margarat DID raise taxes, and that is why she messed everything up...hence why noone will vote for her anymore.
Im not voting for the Labor Party anymore, Tony Blair sucks.  :sleep:

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2005, 11:41:16 pm »
we have a woman prime minister, shes pretty cool. but there is only so much they can do. it isnt all the main power, there are hundreds of people behind the scenes altering decisions and scr*wing things up.

a woman president would hopefully not be a nasty little war-monger like the one you have now. the world is terrified of being dragged into a war that has nothing ot do with us, all because of mr bush.

im scared  :sad:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2005, 01:42:15 am »
don't be, just remember you livbe in the best country in the world, new zealand! :)
I'de give anything to live there, it's so clean and peaceful. *sigh* But i must remain in trashy UK... :(

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2005, 09:12:01 pm »
don't be, just remember you livbe in the best country in the world, new zealand! :)
I'de give anything to live there, it's so clean and peaceful. *sigh* But i must remain in trashy UK... :(
[snapback]157511[/snapback]
no, i wanna go to where yo uare! nz is so pc its ruining our culture. im not being racist, but in a few years time its estimated that a THIRD of our population wil be asian. the problem is, that instead of going out and immersing themselb=ves in our culture, they just make mini-china's and all keep to themselves and dont even try!!! so many people come here, adn refuse to learn english!! whats the point!!

and yes i know im stereotyping, andi know there are always exceptions ot the rule.

anyways, i would love to tour uk, europe, asia. so fun  :biggrin:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2005, 12:05:52 am »
[snapback]157511[/snapback]
no, i wanna go to where yo uare! nz is so pc its ruining our culture. im not being racist, but in a few years time its estimated that a THIRD of our population wil be asian. the problem is, that instead of going out and immersing themselb=ves in our culture, they just make mini-china's and all keep to themselves and dont even try!!! so many people come here, adn refuse to learn english!! whats the point!!

and yes i know im stereotyping, andi know there are always exceptions ot the rule.

anyways, i would love to tour uk, europe, asia. so fun  :biggrin:
[snapback]157809[/snapback]

sorry, but if you came to the UK you will notice that almost half of our population IS asian...and there is ALOT of violence, the place is untidy anhd pollution has skyrocketed in the last 10 years.
Beleive me, you would NOT want to live here.

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2005, 06:20:08 pm »
a girl from south africa told me that at night time, if your a woman alone ina  car, you dont have to obey road rules or even stop at traffic lights, cos theres a high cahnce youd be dragged from your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats scary!!!!

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2005, 07:39:44 pm »
Bush doesn't look like a monkey.  Kerry looked like a horse.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2005, 08:21:58 pm »
Bush doesn't look like a monkey.  Kerry looked like a horse.
[snapback]157936[/snapback]

You must be the horse's rear :P