Author Topic: The Ultamite Quiz  (Read 2897 times)

SpongeBobAndyZX14

The Ultamite Quiz
« on: February 28, 2005, 06:03:29 pm »
Part I:  Simple Answers to Simple Questions

Part I out of III and 1/2

This is the Ultamite Quiz with no purpose what so ever.  It is a quiz that is about stupid things.  Take it if you dare.

1) A farmer has 12 sheep.  All but nine die.  How many are left?

2) Which makes more sense:  "The yolk of the egg is white." or "The yolk of the egg are white."?

3)Why is it hard to get a picture of a female emperor penguin with her off spring?

4) If I have 20 rocks in my left pocket, and 20 more rocks in my right pocket, what do I have?

5) How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

6) If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long does it take a grasshopper to kick all the seeds off a dill pickle?

7) Why did the chicken cross the road?

8) What word do all high school graduates pronounce wrong?

9) What five letter word becomes smaller when you add to letters to it?

10) What is the next letter in this pattern?  O, T, T, F, F, S, S, E, ?

11)  Can you name all four days of the week that begin with the letter T?

12)  The following letters can be rearranged in a sentence, but one famous puzzlist commented "That is impossible!"
hattsiespisibmol

13)  How can you get 10 horses in to nine stables, bearing in mind that each horse needs its own stable?

14)  Bob's mom had three kids.  One was named Penny, and one was named Nicole (no relation to spongemonkey).  What was the name of Bob's mom's third kid?

15)  You are driving a bus.  At the first stop 10 people get on.  At the next stop, five people get off and twice as many people that got off got on.  At the next stop, Three times the amount of people that are on the bus get on, and 37 people get off.  What is the bus drivers name?

Bonus)  "Congratulations!  This is the bonus question!  If you get it right, you are a genius!  What does this say?

RAOYSINGATHW
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 06:05:07 pm by SpongeBobAndyZX14 »

Rabble

The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 09:28:19 pm »
1: 3

2:  The yolk of the egg is white

3:  Cause thats reallly rare to see.

4:  40 rocks, 20 in each pocket.

5: More than your mom can.

6:  Longer than you can.

7:  To get to the other side

8: Mojo

9: Nothing

10:  I'm not doing your homework

11:  Tuesday,Tuesday,Thursday,Thursday

12: Yes'm

13:  Shoot  each horse then get on with your life.

14:  *Insert kids name here*

15: *Insert how much I Care here*

Bonus:  Ray Sings Woth.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 09:28:49 pm by Evilspongee »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 09:40:22 pm »
Part I:  Simple Answers to Simple Questions

This is the Ultamite Quiz with no purpose what so ever.  It is a quiz that is about stupid things.  Take it if you dare.

1) A farmer has 12 sheep.  All but nine die.  How many are left?

2) Which makes more sense:  "The yolk of the egg is white." or "The yolk of the egg are white."?

3)Why is it hard to get a picture of a female emperor penguin with her off spring?

4) If I have 20 rocks in my left pocket, and 20 more rocks in my right pocket, what do I have?

6) If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long does it take a grasshopper to kick all the seeds off a dill pickle?

10) What is the next letter in this pattern?  O, T, T, F, F, S, S, E, ?

11)  Can you name all four days of the week that begin with the letter T?

12)  The following letters can be rearranged in a sentence, but one famous puzzlist commented "That is impossible!"
hattsiespisibmol

13)  How can you get 10 horses in to nine stables, bearing in mind that each horse needs its own stable?

14)  Bob's mom had three kids.  One was named Penny, and one was named Nicole (no relation to spongemonkey).  What was the name of Bob's mom's third kid?

15)  You are driving a bus.  At the first stop 10 people get on.  At the next stop, five people get off and twice as many people that got off got on.  At the next stop, Three times the amount of people that are on the bus get on, and 37 people get off.  What is the bus drivers name?

Bonus)  "Congratulations!  This is the bonus question!  If you get it right, you are a genius!  What does this say?

RAOYSINGATHW
[snapback]156102[/snapback]

1. 52

2. This yolk of egg be white, lol :P

3. Because penguins are invisible

4. Twenty rocks in each pocket

5. 275387423534853478782378000000000 cubic days

6. One and a half more days than it will ever last

7. To get the chicks

8. Dog

9. Ph34r

10. E

11. Tuesday, Thursday, Tuesday, Monday

12. Good for you

13. Give a horse a second head

14. David Bowie

15. Robert E. Lee

SpongeBobAndyZX14

The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 06:43:30 am »
1: 3  WRONG

2:  The yolk of the egg is white  WRONG

3:  Cause thats reallly rare to see.  1/2 RIGHT

4:  40 rocks, 20 in each pocket.  WRONG

5: More than your mom can.  WRONG

6:  Longer than you can.  1/2 RIGHT

7:  To get to the other side  RIGHT

8: Mojo  WRONG

9: Nothing  WRONG

10:  I'm not doing your homework  THAT IS NOT A LETTER- WRONG

11:  Tuesday,Tuesday,Thursday,Thursday  1/2 WRITE

12: Yes'm  WRONG

13:  Shoot  each horse then get on with your life.  WRONG

14:  *Insert kids name here*  WRONG

15: *Insert how much I Care here*  WRONG

Bonus:  Ray Sings Woth.  WRONG
[snapback]156130[/snapback]
Evilspongee's score: 2 1/2

AppleNick's score: 0
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 06:45:43 am by SpongeBobAndyZX14 »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 11:42:18 am »
Part I:  Simple Answers to Simple Questions

This is the Ultamite Quiz with no purpose what so ever.  It is a quiz that is about stupid things.  Take it if you dare.

1) A farmer has 12 sheep.  All but nine die.  How many are left? 9.

2) Which makes more sense:  "The yolk of the egg is white." or "The yolk of the egg are white."? 'the yolk of the egg is white'

3)Why is it hard to get a picture of a female emperor penguin with her off spring? Not too sure.

4) If I have 20 rocks in my left pocket, and 20 more rocks in my right pocket, what do I have? 40 rocks in each pocket.

5) How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? The things that we thought that we think that we thought we thunk we think we thought we thunk?

6) If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long does it take a grasshopper to kick all the seeds off a dill pickle? 72 hours.

7) Why did the chicken cross the road? To escape death.

8) What word do all high school graduates pronounce wrong? Abstinence.

9) What five letter word becomes smaller when you add to letters to it? implode?

10) What is the next letter in this pattern?  O, T, T, F, F, S, S, E, ? E?

11)  Can you name all four days of the week that begin with the letter T? Thursday, Tuesday. Theres only 7 babe and only Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are left.

12)  The following letters can be rearranged in a sentence, but one famous puzzlist commented "That is impossible!"
hattsiespisibmol- sounds like a Johnny Cochran word.

13)  How can you get 10 horses in to nine stables, bearing in mind that each horse needs its own stable? Cut one in half.

14)  Bob's mom had three kids.  One was named Penny, and one was named Nicole (no relation to spongemonkey).  What was the name of Bob's mom's third kid? Bob.

15)  You are driving a bus.  At the first stop 10 people get on.  At the next stop, five people get off and twice as many people that got off got on.  At the next stop, Three times the amount of people that are on the bus get on, and 37 people get off.  What is the bus drivers name? Mr. Aggravated

Bonus)  "Congratulations!  This is the bonus question!  If you get it right, you are a genius!  What does this say?

RAOYSINGATHW

Jack Straw from Wichita
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 11:45:05 am by Isnt_Anything »

SpongeBobAndyZX14

The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 01:42:53 pm »
Isn't Anything's Score:  2

1) A farmer has 12 sheep. All but nine die. How many are left? 9.  RIGHT

2) Which makes more sense: "The yolk of the egg is white." or "The yolk of the egg are white."? 'the yolk of the egg is white'  WRONG

3)Why is it hard to get a picture of a female emperor penguin with her off spring? Not too sure.

4) If I have 20 rocks in my left pocket, and 20 more rocks in my right pocket, what do I have? 40 rocks in each pocket.  WRONG

5) How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? The things that we thought that we think that we thought we thunk we think we thought we thunk?  WRONG

6) If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long does it take a grasshopper to kick all the seeds off a dill pickle? 72 hours.  WRONG

7) Why did the chicken cross the road? To escape death.  WRONG

8) What word do all high school graduates pronounce wrong? Abstinence.
WRONG

9) What five letter word becomes smaller when you add to letters to it? implode?  WRONG

10) What is the next letter in this pattern? O, T, T, F, F, S, S, E, ? E?
WRONG

11) Can you name all four days of the week that begin with the letter T? Thursday, Tuesday. Theres only 7 babe and only Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are left.  WRONG

12) The following letters can be rearranged in a sentence, but one famous puzzlist commented "That is impossible!"
hattsiespisibmol- sounds like a Johnny Cochran word.  WRONG

13) How can you get 10 horses in to nine stables, bearing in mind that each horse needs its own stable? Cut one in half.  WRONG

14) Bob's mom had three kids. One was named Penny, and one was named Nicole (no relation to spongemonkey). What was the name of Bob's mom's third kid? Bob.  RIGHT

15) You are driving a bus. At the first stop 10 people get on. At the next stop, five people get off and twice as many people that got off got on. At the next stop, Three times the amount of people that are on the bus get on, and 37 people get off. What is the bus drivers name? Mr. Aggravated  WRONG

Bonus) "Congratulations! This is the bonus question! If you get it right, you are a genius! What does this say?

RAOYSINGATHW

Jack Straw from Wichita  WRONG

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 07:16:26 pm »
1) A farmer has 12 sheep.  All but nine die.  How many are left?
2) Which makes more sense:  "The yolk of the egg is white." or "The yolk of the egg are white."?
Neither, it's not white
?
Heavy pants, *ahem*, I mean 40 rocks
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
24 hours
To get to the other side
graduate
small
10) What is the next letter in this pattern?  O, T, T, F, F, S, S, E, ?
R?
11)  Can you name all four days of the week that begin with the letter T?
Tuesday, Thursday, Today and Tomorrow
hattsiespisibmol
That is impossible
13)  How can you get 10 horses in to nine stables, bearing in mind that each horse needs its own stable?
Build another stable
14)  Bob's mom had three kids.  One was named Penny, and one was named Nicole (no relation to spongemonkey).  What was the name of Bob's mom's third kid?
Bob
15)  You are driving a bus.  At the first stop 10 people get on.  At the next stop, five people get off and twice as many people that got off got on.  At the next stop, Three times the amount of people that are on the bus get on, and 37 people get off.  What is the bus drivers name?
Brandon

RAOYSINGATHW
[snapback]156102[/snapback]
[/quote]
Oar Saying what
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 07:16:40 pm by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

SpongeBobAndyZX14

The Ultamite Quiz
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 02:41:38 pm »
GrEeNdAyFrEaK's score:  8
You missed 3-6, 10, and 13.  You did awesome!