Author Topic: Child Killing  (Read 22799 times)

Eva:Gina

Child Killing
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2005, 07:48:28 pm »
She does have intelligence, but she ruins it by mixing it in with how depressed and melancholy she is.

But that's why you check the condom before you have sex... and even if it does break obviously you were meant to get pregnant.
[snapback]173765[/snapback]
i may get kicked of for htis................
*No way. Sorry, but I can't leave this here*

anyways, to get to the point, this isnt about abortion, which is obviously a divided issue, its about infancide, which i think we all agree is abhorrent!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 08:31:23 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Dragon Of Grief

Child Killing
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2005, 07:50:08 pm »
Umm... I know how to use a condom thank you. I'm a big boy :mellow:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Child Killing
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2005, 07:52:17 pm »
Umm... I know how to use a condom thank you. I'm a big boy :mellow:
[snapback]173775[/snapback]
So you say you've had sex before...at your age? Thats un-healthy

Dragon Of Grief

Child Killing
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2005, 07:55:34 pm »
No, but I have tried one on before... out of um... curiosity. LEts stop this conversation please and get back on... uh, topic.

Child Killing
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2005, 08:02:42 pm »
No, but I have tried one on before... out of um... curiosity. LEts stop this conversation please and get back on... uh, topic.
[snapback]173785[/snapback]
*Again...no*
aw man, that is a seriously tender thing to admit on a forum!! :biggrin:
ahh *wipes a tear away*

and anyways, your what??  18??
your not too young (msp, legal age here is 16)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 08:37:38 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Elizabeth Rose

Child Killing
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2005, 08:36:12 pm »
Absolutely no. For the last time y'all, do NOT post overly sexual related material here. Discussing how to put on condoms is not appropiate. Eva:Gina, that is a good part of why you were banned last time, but I put in a word for you. I can take that word back.

I'm not saying you can't bring up condoms in an issue like this, but keep if PG.

Child Killing
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2005, 08:45:22 pm »
once again man, i never start it, in fact, last time i was just correcting you, if you give false information to these "kids" then they go take it, itll be your fault if they get pregnant or something, i only ever try to straighten out p[eoples faulty facts.

but ok, ill be less graphic :biggrin:

Elizabeth Rose

Child Killing
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2005, 08:51:32 pm »
once again man, i never start it, in fact, last time i was just correcting you, if you give false information to these "kids" then they go take it, itll be your fault if they get pregnant or something, i only ever try to straighten out p[eoples faulty facts.

[snapback]173812[/snapback]

Their parents can tell them. This is not the place.

Child Killing
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2005, 08:57:34 pm »

[snapback]173812[/snapback]

Their parents can tell them. This is not the place.
[snapback]173818[/snapback]
agreed, if al of you agree to not post the faults in the first place. again, i have never brought one of these topics up.

oscar_the_grouch

Child Killing
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2005, 10:20:49 pm »
I have an issue with men telling women about abortion. Granted it does take both male and female to make a child, it is the woman who carries the burden for nine months. She has to put up with having the baby grow inside of her and physically change her body. I dont agree with abortion, but I have no right to choose for others about their potenial children. If you want to keep it thats great, but if not, oh well. Everyone dies. Maybe it was for the better, maybe not. You could contiue with the what if's, but shouldn't the mental stability of the actually breathing, thinking person be put first? Im not really sure what Im getting at. This whole topic confuses me.

I know this is off topic but arent abortions dangerous to the mother too? I thought I heard somewhere it can cause internal bleeding or something. Correct me if Im wrong, Im just curious.

Elizabeth Rose

Child Killing
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2005, 10:49:26 pm »
I know this is off topic but arent abortions dangerous to the mother too? I thought I heard somewhere it can cause internal bleeding or something. Correct me if Im wrong, Im just curious.
[snapback]173829[/snapback]

This is true. Women have bled to death from abortions, and actually, more women have died from legal abortions than illegal ones even.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 10:49:39 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

oscar_the_grouch

Child Killing
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2005, 11:19:03 pm »

This is true. Women have bled to death from abortions, and actually, more women have died from legal abortions than illegal ones even.
[snapback]173832[/snapback]

Thats what I thought, but I wasnt quiet sure. You cant believe everything you read on the web. I hate myself for saying that.

Child Killing
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2005, 11:57:04 pm »

[snapback]173832[/snapback]

Thats what I thought, but I wasnt quiet sure. You cant believe everything you read on the web. I hate myself for saying that.
[snapback]173835[/snapback]
you cant really say that more women have died from legal abortions, cos the illegal ones wouldnt have been reported.  they could claim miscarriage or hemmorage.
i heard a story about a woman who went to hospital after her husband had udesa cattle prod on her, the electrical charge has fused shut heaps of her internals.  he should have been put down :angry:

i agree with oscar, its not a mans place to tell a woman what to do in this situation, bu thten the woman should have some respect for his opinion too.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Child Killing
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2005, 12:00:58 am »
Abortions should remain legal just for those who need it badly.
As for an embryo, it's not alive...for it doesn't have a heart, it doesn't have lungs...and it doesn't have a brain.
Those three factors have to be present in order for the being to be alive.

I appologise for my severe teenage angst, it has been growing on me and seems to stick like glue...I can't get rid of it. XD

As for contraception:

The pill works 99% of the time, however, some people forget to take it.
Condoms can split, therefor making them useless.
Other contraceptants are also not 100% relyable.

The only way to not get pregnant..is get the snips or don't have sex atall.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Child Killing
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2005, 12:16:15 am »
Abortions should remain legal just for those who need it badly.
As for an embryo, it's not alive...for it doesn't have a heart, it doesn't have lungs...and it doesn't have a brain.
Those three factors have to be present in order for the being to be alive.

I appologise for my severe teenage angst, it has been growing on me and seems to stick like glue...I can't get rid of it. XD

As for contraception:

The pill works 99% of the time, however, some people forget to take it.
Condoms can split, therefor making them useless.
Other contraceptants are also not 100% relyable.

The only way to not get pregnant..is get the snips or don't have sex atall.
[snapback]173843[/snapback]
dont apologise, if it botheres people, oh well, your not specifically mean to anyone, so they can get over it :biggrin: