Author Topic: Great Responses!  (Read 3243 times)

Ms. APuff

Great Responses!
« on: September 02, 2003, 12:20:21 pm »
:thumbup1: Wow what a great response to my plea!
Today was visitation day at our school and the kids just loved the room!
I would love to put Spongy bacgrounds on the lab computers but we have to standardize all the backgounds and cannot use downloads. (long story as to why)
As for the no homework idea... my class is an elective and I very rarely give homework. :thumbup: (kinda makes ya want to be in my class, huh?)
Anyway, Thanks again. I may shoot some piks of the room and send them along when I can. (maybe cmonkey can let me know if that is okay, and where to send them)
Ms. APuff :mf_type:  

Yellowbird

Great Responses!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 12:28:57 pm »
Good to hear that your students loved the room. And rarely being given homework does sound awesome! I wish you were my teacher because I have tons of AP homework and projects due around the same time. But, it's worth it since I will graduate from university in 2 and a half years instead of four.  :biggrin:  

sPoNg3b0b

Great Responses!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 01:16:22 pm »
wow you're a TEACHER????? that's cool....and you have a room decorated with SPONGEBOB stuff??? REALLY COOL! Oh... for the computer lab u can just download the background, save it on ur computer, and then you "didn't" download it. lol.  :happy:

And wait... YellowBird you're the owner of www.spongebobarea.com or whatever???? That's AWESOME!  :happy:  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 01:17:12 pm by sPoNg3b0b »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Great Responses!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 01:52:03 pm »
I could put up some pictures of the room on Sponge Zone. Just send them to cmonkey@spongezone.net  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Yellowbird

Great Responses!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 01:59:28 pm »
wow you're a TEACHER????? that's cool....and you have a room decorated with SPONGEBOB stuff??? REALLY COOL! Oh... for the computer lab u can just download the background, save it on ur computer, and then you "didn't" download it. lol.  :happy:

And wait... YellowBird you're the owner of www.spongebobarea.com or whatever???? That's AWESOME!  :happy:

Actually the site is owned by one of my best friends. I co-run the sb trading card site. But, thank you anyway. Cheers!

:excl: Back on the subject at hand. Those pictures will be nice to see! Your students must be very happy to have a spongebob themed computer room. Do they get to play the Spongebob computer games? My parents are decorating my little sister's room with a Spongebob theme using custom funiture made by a family friend (it beats anything officially licensed--he should try to work something out with Nick) and a paint job by my dad (who considers himself handy with the paint brush). We'll have to see how that turns out.  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 02:04:47 pm by Yellowbird »

sPoNg3b0b

Great Responses!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 02:14:55 pm »
Actually the site is owned by one of my best friends. I co-run the sb trading card site. But, thank you anyway. Cheers!

Oh! lol close enough.