Author Topic: Ipods  (Read 12837 times)

melly005

Ipods
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2004, 04:45:12 pm »
Oh.. college...... college counseling...... ick..... college dorms, yayness!!!

wat college r u thinkin of spongemoney (dont know ya name sry)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ipods
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 05:36:36 am »
hey my names nicole. and i am not really sure. i might go back up north though. either that or nc because north carolina has a great selection of colleges and i like the weather it snows but it gets nice for the summer. i am only a freshman and these places have been sending me stuff. its annoying and i think its only because i did reasonably well on the psat. :sleep:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ipods
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2004, 07:48:14 am »
hey my names nicole. and i am not really sure. i might go back up north though. either that or nc because north carolina has a great selection of colleges and i like the weather it snows but it gets nice for the summer. i am only a freshman and these places have been sending me stuff. its annoying and i think its only because i did reasonably well on the psat. :sleep:
I know...I haven't taken the PSAT, but I took the ACTs in 7th grade...these people keep sending me things for my "college interview" and I'm just like...I'M NOT EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Ipods
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2004, 09:01:44 pm »
People it's, lower-case i then upper-case P, therefor iPod. All consummer products made by Apple are done this way. E.G. iMac, iTunes, iMovie, and iPod.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2004, 09:41:04 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ipods
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2004, 09:33:52 pm »
People their lower-case i then upper-case P, therefor iPod. All consummer products made by Apple are done this way. E.G. iMac, iTunes, iMovie, and iPod.
Really, don't criticize people about spelling unless you can spell every word in your post correctly.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Ipods
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2004, 09:40:13 pm »
Some of those words are hard to spell. You try spelling consumer when you tired.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ipods
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2004, 07:49:23 am »
Some of those words are hard to spell. You try spelling consumer when you tired.
Listen: I'm just telling you not to be so harsh towards people. You have no idea how tired I am at the moment. I'm sick with something-- I dunno what, probably strep throat or something. Just don't criticize a person's spelling when you, in fact, cannot spell about 5 words in your post correctly. I know it certainly doesn't make the person you're making fun of feel good, and it makes you look like a jerk. So just lay off.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ipods
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2004, 11:29:44 am »

C-O-N-S-U-M-E-R