Author Topic: Mac Vs. Pc  (Read 345905 times)

mallorymaloney

Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2004, 05:01:03 pm »
Oh, puh-lease. PC forever. I'm never ever even going to TRY a Mac.

Oh ... I guess that means I don't have a 'backup' to my whining.  :dry:

Whatever.

Spongey34

Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2004, 05:12:44 pm »
Oh, puh-lease. PC forever. I'm never ever even going to TRY a Mac.
That's the problem.  People are hooked on there good-for-nothing PC, and are afraid to even try something that's way better.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2004, 05:28:01 pm »
That's the problem.  People are hooked on there good-for-nothing PC, and are afraid to even try something that's way better.
It's not as much that as the fact that you have to be a doctor to afford one. That's why I like Microsoft. He's like the model T. Not the best in the west, but every Tom, Dick and Harry can afford one.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2004, 05:32:00 pm »
Thats right. PCs crash every 0.0000000000000001 second. Errors are so common. I had to reboot my PC twice today, and Macs NEVER give me crap. Get something good next time, Mac stomps all other OSes into the ground permenantly. I think they named it Windows because it deserves to fly out a window. Macs were named Mac because... well it's a better name anyways. Carry your PC to the nearest skyscraper, go to the top level, and throw it down into a lot.
Macs will spit on its shreds later.

Spongey34

Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2004, 05:32:05 pm »
It's not as much that as the fact that you have to be a doctor to afford one. That's why I like Microsoft. He's like the model T. Not the best in the west, but every Tom, Dick and Harry can afford one.
Didn't I already explain how they're not expensive? :rolleyes: And the ones that do cost more, are more than worth it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 05:34:04 pm by Spongey34 »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2004, 05:34:59 pm »
Didn't I already explain how they're not expensive? :rolleyes: And the ones that do cost more, are more than worth it.
I tried explaining that to them, they don't believe at all. Thats because some people need to use a Mac, for they never tried one.

Mac will spit on Window's shreds.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2004, 05:39:47 pm »
My Dad works with computers. He knows his stuff. He bought one Mac for us, just to show us what it was like. We got a new computer (a PC) and there is no comparison. So much more stuff seems available on PCs.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2004, 05:45:08 pm »
So what if alot is avalible for PC?

The Mac you have is 5 years old. Your PC is new. Wassupwitdat? You're comparing them? WRONG!

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2004, 05:47:27 pm »
my PC
Hmm......... You own what you hate? I'll throw mine off the skyscraper as soon as you do yours.

Spongey34

Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2004, 05:51:57 pm »
My Dad works with computers. He knows his stuff. He bought one Mac for us, just to show us what it was like. We got a new computer (a PC) and there is no comparison. So much more stuff seems available on PCs.
There's more stuff, but we got the better stuff.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2004, 05:54:38 pm »
There's more stuff, but we got the better stuff.
I don't know about that. I have a cool Video editing and picture editing program on here. They rock. Oh, and why does my Mac use WINDOWS Media Player? Do they have their own?
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Spongey34

Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2004, 06:06:53 pm »
I don't know about that.
I do know about that.
I have a cool Video editing and picture editing program on here. They rock.
I have Garage Band, iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, and iDVD.  I also have DVD Studio Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Soundtrack.  All those rock even more.
Oh, and why does my Mac use WINDOWS Media Player?
Mac users stay far away from Windows Media Player.  For some reason, Microsoft makes a Mac version of it, in hopes that we'll download it, but we don't need it, or even want it.  
Do they have their own?
Yes.  It's called QuickTime Pro.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2004, 06:46:36 pm »
Forget that stuff.  It's all about the games.  And games are where Windows is the only way to go. (unfortunately)
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2004, 06:57:42 pm »
Mac -> pc

Mac is going down in the dumps
Mac is good. Have you used the new ones?
Yeah i tried one it was ok but it sucked on the fact that the monitor was with the comp

Mac \|/ Pc

im unsure

There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Mac Vs. Pc
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2004, 07:02:10 pm »
Macs may be very good computers, but they aren't worth the price they're charging. A lot more software is produced for Windows too.