Author Topic: I Feel So Bad!  (Read 3960 times)

kiwidavid

I Feel So Bad!
« on: July 27, 2004, 06:30:52 am »
I have a golden retriever named reggie and he has cancer in his face. So this friday we are gonna put him to sleep because hes suffering. At night he can't breath through his nose and hes takin medicine but nothin hasn't worked!!
I mean hes such a nice and loving dog.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 07:23:08 am »
i'm reallyl sorry david, i have had an animal put to sleep too, i know how you feel, i am a big animal lover. how old is your dog? do you have any pictures? if not take some pictures, spend time with him, give him all the table scraps he wants, and before you get him put to sleep, clip a tuft of his  fur off and put it in a bag. that way, you will have something to remeber him by. and you want to make the rest of the week the best week hes ever had, so spend time with him, give him table scraps, and try feeding him spagetti and meatballs. dogs love that stuff. i am wishing you the best. and pm me if you'd like to talk.

~Garygirl
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 07:26:08 am »
*Moving*

Well I'm really sorry to hear that. Like GaryGirl said, it might be good for you and him to make it his best week ever.

super_sayian_spongebob

I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 07:41:52 am »
Well I feel sorry for you, but remember your dog will go to a place where he wont suffer from all this ever again.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 07:45:03 am »
try to give him what any dog would want, sleep in your bed, give him any food he wants, i am not sure if hes too sick to play, but he sounds like he is. post a pic of your dog if you have one
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

spongehead 32

I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 10:09:33 am »
wow, sad topic,

this is a bit like "dying for pie"

but anyway

while doing anything with him, think positive or things will get to sad and you wont enjoy anything you do with him, the dog will feal that and probably feal sad too

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 10:24:06 am »
I'm very sorry to hear that. I love animals more than the average person and I really feel bad for you. Listen to what Garygirl said,  be as nice as possible and let it do what it wants. Don't waste time on the computer. I'd focus my full attention on the dog if I were you.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 12:32:23 pm »
thanks meep, i am just like that, care more for animals than the avrage person.spend the rest of your time with him insted of the computer. I'm really sorry that this is happening to you

~GaryGirl
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 01:34:07 pm »
thats sad. i havent had a dog since mine died...you cant replace them.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 01:54:58 pm »
getting another one keeps your mind off that one though
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

kiwidavid

I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2004, 06:32:13 pm »
thanks u guys. that makes me feel better. And also hes 11 years old. Heres what he almost loks like:

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2004, 10:49:58 pm »
Aww, I love dogs. Golden Retrievers are nice. When I was younger we had to have my dog put to sleep. Listen to what everyone else is saying on here; spend as much time with your dog as possible. Do things with him/her that you'll remember later on.

Sb129

I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2004, 11:40:01 pm »
I'm sorry I remember when my 1st boxer boxer had to be put to sleep.  :sad: closedeyes:I have a 13 year old dog who's been with me since I as born I'm 10.She's my favorite dog & I hope she dosen't die soon :sad: !I'm about to cry litterally :closedeyes:  
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 11:41:57 pm by Sb129 »

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2004, 07:00:56 am »
Last year my Aunt's dog was put to sleep. I was very close to that dog and the dog had been alive longer than I had. I was crushed. It was like a best friend dying. They just can't be replaced.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 07:01:19 am by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I Feel So Bad!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2004, 07:45:53 am »
i remember both of my dogs dying. my dog was really old yellow lab and had some type of cancer. but my other dog was about 7 weeks old and was playing in the backyard in va while my dad was watching from the porch. suddenly a big rottweiler attacked my dog and broke her spine. my dad came to pick us up from school with blood on his shirt and explained that we had to put her asleep. i never spent much time with her before that because i didnt think anything would happen. thats a big example of why it's important to spend time with your pets because you never know when...