Author Topic: Disgust  (Read 6800 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« on: October 18, 2004, 03:43:41 pm »
This morning the DJs at my local radio station decided to do some undercover work for spouses who suspected their significant other of cheating. Well, one guy got caught and before he hung up he said "You guys are in a lot of trouble." I wrote a letter of complaint to the radio station.

Hello. My name is Tyler Schulz. I am a PA state resident, and I listen to KISS FM every morning before I go to school every morning. This morning I believe your little "undercover work" you provided for people who suspected their spouses of cheating was very immature. I don't think it is a radio stations business to get in personal affairs of other people. It reflects badly on KISS FM. Do you have any idea what could happen? The radio station could be sued or you guys could lose your jobs. It was extremely un-called for. I am simply disgusted with the immaturity you two showed this morning. It was simply deplorable. You shouldn't meddle with personal affairs. To me, the listener it makes me want to change the station. I certainly bet you would be embaressed if you where ever caught in such a situation. Thank you for your time.

~ Ty

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Disgust
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 03:54:17 pm »

You should've used spellcheck.

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 03:57:15 pm »
I didn't spell anything wrong... if I did I missed it.

Kenny Blankenship

Disgust
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 03:57:25 pm »
I hate this stuff, too.  I also hate those horrible trash TV talk shows like Jerry Springer and Maury Povich.  They are all mind numbing, degrading "entertainment".  It's a sad commentary on the world that people actually like this crap.

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2004, 03:59:31 pm »
Have you ever watched Cheaters on Fox? That show is the worst of them all.

Kenny Blankenship

Disgust
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2004, 04:02:18 pm »
Have you ever watched Cheaters on Fox? That show is the worst of them all.
I've never heard of it.... it must be exceptionally bad if its worse than Springer

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2004, 04:06:41 pm »
It is on 11:00 PM on FOX Saturday nights. Watch it and you will see. The host got STABBED on the show. Need I say more?

super_sayian_spongebob

Disgust
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2004, 04:10:25 pm »
Heh. The morning radio shows in my area are a little worse. One of them has something called "War Of The Roses", one of the DJ's impersonates as a telemarketer and calls a guy and answeres him a few question and sometimes plays a game. And when the win they receive a big group of roses to the guy and they ask him who are you going to send it to, and then that's where the guy probably gets caught cheating if he sends it to some other girl or not if he sends it to his wife or his girlfriend. That's just as worse.

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2004, 04:11:35 pm »
That is EXACTLY what they did too on my station. Wow.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 04:11:58 pm by Scooter »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Disgust
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2004, 04:15:25 pm »
I didn't spell anything wrong... if I did I missed it.
Here.

Hello. My name is Tyler Schulz. I am a PA state resident, and I listen to KISS FM every morning before I go to school every morning(there's nothing wrong with this, it just would've sounded better if you hadn't repeated 'every morning'). This morning I believe your little "undercover work" you provided for people who suspected their spouses of cheating was very immature. I don't think it is a radio stations(needs apostrophe) business to get in personal affairs of other people. It reflects badly on KISS FM. Do you have any idea what could happen? The radio station could be sued or you guys could lose your jobs. It was extremely un-called for. I am simply disgusted with the immaturity you two showed this morning. It was simply deplorable. You shouldn't meddle with personal affairs. To me, the listener(needs comma here) it makes me want to change the station. I certainly bet you would be embaressed(embarrassed) if you where(were) ever caught in such a situation. Thank you for your time.

~ Ty

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2004, 04:28:43 pm »
Most of those where just grammar errors. No neccassarily spelling errors.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Disgust
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2004, 04:30:19 pm »
Oh well. It doesn't look very...professional? No. That's not the word I'm looking for. Well, I guess it could be. I guess it just makes you seem your age. So basically my guess is that they won't really pay much attention to what you have to say.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Disgust
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2004, 04:49:06 pm »
The letter owns. I like when people actually stand up for their opinions. I have to agree that they are being immature and should definetly know better.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Disgust
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2004, 04:57:04 pm »
I used to know some people that would go to strip clubs and take pictures of the husbands that go in. It makes me mad. I don't agree with strip clubs and cheating on your wives, but its between the husband and wife, no one else.

Dragon Of Grief

Disgust
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2004, 05:03:48 pm »
Oh well. It doesn't look very...professional? No. That's not the word I'm looking for. Well, I guess it could be. I guess it just makes you seem your age. So basically my guess is that they won't really pay much attention to what you have to say.
How wasn't it professional? And they would be ignorant to not pay attention to it. I believe it was a very professional letter.