Author Topic: Things  (Read 3109 times)

spongehead 32

Things
« on: August 21, 2004, 01:48:17 pm »
hello

squidward400, a rather good member to the forums is a bit upse is a bit unahappy with the way she is treated here

heres what she said to me

squidward401: Its just the way the act twords me. I am only one out of two female african americans who post often. That makes me an outcast. And then, I like different music, so these people think I am "hooked on the media" and I'm not. I just like that style of music. WHich also makes me an outcast. and other people can express their opinions but I'm not allowed to. WHich doesnt make any sence at all.

now to clear things up she didnt ask me to post this, I did it to find out the reason

why?

what do you think of this

and if it is true are you going to apologies?

MiraclrPlz

Things
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2004, 02:00:38 pm »
Who's the other African American?  No one here is racist.  I didn't have a clue even.  I've never met the person, or spoken to her, but she must be nuts.  Cmonkey bans and delete people like that(racist people and stirrers of trouble).  He erases them from the SpongeZone history books(like flamming caterrpiller.  I remember that like it was yesterday).There are lots of bad people in this world.  But thanks to the good mod-ship, this board is clean.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 02:02:03 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Things
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 02:11:46 pm »
For a while I didn't even know she was an African American. After I heard that I've still treated her like the other members, nicely. I don't care if she's an African American or not, she's a good member. I'm sorry if she has felt mistreated in any way. I hope she reads this topic. She should just stay here and keep posting like normal and if anybody seems at all racist she can talk to Cmonkey about it.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Things
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 02:12:20 pm »
hello

squidward400, a rather good member to the forums is a bit upse is a bit unahappy with the way she is treated here

heres what she said to me

squidward401: Its just the way the act twords me. I am only one out of two female african americans who post often. That makes me an outcast. And then, I like different music, so these people think I am "hooked on the media" and I'm not. I just like that style of music. WHich also makes me an outcast. and other people can express their opinions but I'm not allowed to. WHich doesnt make any sence at all.

now to clear things up she didnt ask me to post this, I did it to find out the reason

why?

what do you think of this

and if it is true are you going to apologies?
Thats rubish. End of story.

spongehead 32

Things
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 02:16:29 pm »
it may seem like rubbish to you but its what she feals

do you want another member to feal this way?

foulpattie

Things
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2004, 02:21:26 pm »
Hmm I don't know what's going on here. I never thought she felt like an outcast.  

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Things
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2004, 02:41:15 pm »
okay shes probably refering to me. i really dont care about race. i am hispanic myself. i am in no way racist. i just disagreed with some of her opinions but nothing horrible
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 02:41:42 pm by spongemonkey13 »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Things
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2004, 04:15:57 pm »
it may seem like rubbish to you but its what she feals

do you want another member to feal this way?
No, of course not! I just dont believe anyone said anything rascist. She made that stupid "p.i.m.p" signature and a few members and I told her flat out, it wasnt appropriate amd then she started saying we suck and all this....you can read the thread. I told her pimps wern't cool and that the media tells people that its cool. Then it was all this We dont like blacks and we hate rap and we're rascist and blah blah blah. I brought up the media thing, but it wasnt towards anyones race. I dont feel sorry for her at all. You can call me a monster or whatever. I'm not rascist. Like spongemonkey13 said, I dont like some of her opinions.  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Things
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2004, 04:19:39 pm »
She is the only one that has made racist comments. She was never ever an outcast. Anything that has made anyone dislike her is all her own doing.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Things
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2004, 04:33:12 pm »
I have never made any rasict comments by the way. and Isnt anything I wasnt calling ANYONE a racist. Thats just what I said. Your right. It is my fault. So I'm going to solve this problem. Bye!

foulpattie

Things
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2004, 04:50:57 pm »
...that solves it i guess

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Things
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2004, 05:55:54 pm »
I never thought she was an outcast.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Things
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2004, 07:43:49 pm »
Err..well this is very interesting. Like MEEP said, I never even knew she was mixed until she told us. And that didn't change any of my feelings towards her at all.

So..if it's solved..topic closed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 07:44:07 pm by Hannahbal »