Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 3679 times)

Gamefreak

I'm Back
« on: September 09, 2004, 05:31:09 pm »
Hey guys i was gone for a wile but now i'm back but i'm leaving cause i hate this place. You guys are so meen to me. So for those of you who have been mean to me well you just drove a member out of here. Well take me off the members list. I hope i have a lot more fun somewhere else. :biggrin:  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 05:48:23 pm »
Hey guys i was gone for a wile but now i'm back but i'm leaving cause i hate this place. You guys are so meen to me. So for those of you who have been mean to me well you just drove a member out of here. Well take me off the members list. I hope i have a lot more fun somewhere else. :biggrin:
Eh...you're back to tell us you're leaving...no comment

I'm sure we'll gain more than what is leaving

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
I'm Back
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 05:48:59 pm »
kthxbai.

No one was forcing you to come here.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm Back
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 05:49:29 pm »
kthxbai.

No one was forcing you to come here.
100% owned

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
I'm Back
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 06:00:19 pm »
Who was mean to you?

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm Back
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 06:02:49 pm »
i was...NOT! just because some people are mean dont give up.

Gamefreak

I'm Back
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 06:43:57 pm »
To tell you the truth i'm glad i'm leaving. I must say the way people act here is just stupid. Take me off the members list. I'm a new guy here and then all of a sudden you guys act meen to me. You guys just lost a member who was excited to come here. Well the guys who made fun of me and was meen to my which were a lot of people. Well parden my french but you guys suck. :angry:  TAKE ME OFF THE MEMBERS LIST. I'M GLAD TO LEAVE!!!! :censored:  :censored:  :cursing:  :cursing:  :disgust:  :disgust:  :furious:  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm Back
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 06:47:36 pm »
To tell you the truth i'm glad i'm leaving. I must say the way people act here is just stupid. Take me off the members list. I'm a new guy here and then all of a sudden you guys act meen to me. You guys just lost a member who was excited to come here. Well the guys who made fun of me and was meen to my which were a lot of people. Well parden my french but you guys suck. :angry:  TAKE ME OFF THE MEMBERS LIST. I'M GLAD TO LEAVE!!!! :censored:  :censored:  :cursing:  :cursing:  :disgust:  :disgust:  :furious:
Not our problem you take things seriously...stop crying...and plus, we cant take you off the members list...learn to read

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
I'm Back
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 06:49:24 pm »
I sure would like for you to find some posts of us being "meen" to you. Because I'm sure having trouble finding them. Oh, by the way. YOU'LL BE A MEMBER FOREVER!!!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
I'm Back
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 06:51:08 pm »
If you want your account gone, make it interesting and flame a mod or something.

MiraclrPlz

I'm Back
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 06:51:36 pm »
just like me!  I'm staying forever!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm Back
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2004, 06:52:01 pm »
To tell you the truth i'm glad i'm leaving. I must say the way people act here is just stupid. Take me off the members list. I'm a new guy here and then all of a sudden you guys act meen to me. You guys just lost a member who was excited to come here. Well the guys who made fun of me and was meen to my which were a lot of people. Well parden my french but you guys suck. :angry:  TAKE ME OFF THE MEMBERS LIST. I'M GLAD TO LEAVE!!!! :censored:  :censored:  :cursing:  :cursing:  :disgust:  :disgust:  :furious:
I sure would like for you to find some posts of us being "meen" to you. Because I'm sure having trouble finding them. Oh, by the way. YOU'LL BE A MEMBER FOREVER!!!
I think he/she is meaning about now :)

But we just telling ya the truth

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
I'm Back
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2004, 06:52:13 pm »
just like me!  I'm staying forever!
You assume.

Offline ssj4gogita4