Author Topic: Do you believe in Purgatory?  (Read 14545 times)

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Do you believe in Purgatory?
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2005, 02:26:18 pm »
Nope. Heaven and Hell. No inbetween.
[snapback]183090[/snapback]
I'm with the sean-man.
[snapback]223567[/snapback]
Amen. :biggrin:
[snapback]223571[/snapback]
Very funny...
[snapback]223945[/snapback]
I was serious. :ph34r:  :happy:

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2005, 06:44:38 pm »
Fink, Yes we are born and die sinners, but if Jesus is our lord and savior, are past present and future sins are forgiven. God did say that nothing imoure can enter the gates of heaven, but because we have Jesus and our sins are forgiven, we can enter heaven because we are no longer impure. :happy:

[snapback]223545[/snapback]

So uhh.. why is there a Hell again? If it were that easy, I mean, there would be no one in Hell either. Everyone would be go to Heaven, even the people that murdered, people that didn't believe, or anyone else under the sun.

Sarah, I was here when people were throwing fits about MSP. I'm Catholic, but I'm not saying that everyone else should believe in my religion, so if it ever seems like that, just remember what I said.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 06:46:50 pm by Fink »

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2005, 07:20:11 pm »
So uhh.. why is there a Hell again? If it were that easy, I mean, there would be no one in Hell either. Everyone would be go to Heaven, even the people that murdered, people that didn't believe, or anyone else under the sun.

I can't speak for Spongebass, but I believe that Jesus is ready to let everybody in(yes, even the murderers, athiests, etc.) Heaven, but you have to make the first step. Romans 10:13 states that "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." I believe that Jesus is ready to accept anybody, but they truly must believe and accept Him as lord and savior.

*waits for a response*  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 07:20:42 pm by SizzlinSean »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2005, 11:00:58 am »
I believe that modern religion as a whole is bogus, brainwashing, and just generally a waste of time.  On that note, purgatory is just another sunday school story tale to me.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Lil Loco

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2005, 01:09:37 pm »

I can't speak for Spongebass, but I believe that Jesus is ready to let everybody in(yes, even the murderers, athiests, etc.) Heaven, but you have to make the first step. Romans 10:13 states that "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." I believe that Jesus is ready to accept anybody, but they truly must believe and accept Him as lord and savior.

*waits for a response*  :biggrin:
[snapback]224214[/snapback]

Yup, im with u.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2005, 01:34:24 am »
I'm not trying to smash other peoples beleifs and there is no way I can Change them, I am just saying what I know is the truth.

I'm not flaming anyone.

Thats biggest load of bullcrap I have ever heard, you say you are not smashing other peoples beleifs, well I think everything you say is a lie....everything I say to you, you say it's not the truth.

You don't know the truth, just like everyone else doesn't...so what you say isn't the truth, neither is what I say or anyone else. We are too stupid to find the so called 'truth'....to define truth from lie is impossible. For it is human nature to lie, we do it every day...even when we least expect it, sometimes we don't even notice it.....there is NO truth.....our life is a lie! We should still be apes in the wild, not restrained by boundaries...craving for inputs, living a life of mysery and questioning!
I would take away my own life right now to return to the primitive ape we could have been....yet we gave away a lifetime of fun and freedom for slavery and boredom.
Life is not fun when you have to work.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 01:38:55 am by Sarah »
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.